BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Devin D.
Saline, MI
This mask had so many great reviews and I was stoked to try it. Unfortunately, it wrecked my skin for a week. I hope other people have better luck with this brand!
Justina W.
Raeford, NC
Love this product!! I have super oily skin and a lot of other skin care products dry my skin out way too much. But not this one! Leaves my face feeling refreshed!
Jessica R.
My skin felt amazing after one use. Love this product so much, it was a gentle touch. I purchased this product at sephora, a little pricey but worth every penny !
Audrey I.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I would give this product five stars just because I love Origins, but unfortunately, this mask wasn't what I had hoped for. Firstly, I'm not a fan of the smell but scent has never bothered me when it comes to clearing my skin. This product is difficult to rub off, normally I use a damp cloth to rub it off but fingers will work after massaging for a while. I like that this mask didn't break me out, but it definitely didn't improve it either. Good mask for people with clear skin just looking to pamper.
Niha A.
Austin, TX
This mask really takes the funk out of my pores and leaves me with great skin. It helps me maintain my acne and I use it every week. Great product and great price.
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
THIS IS THE BEST MASK! Within a few uses my skin looked clearer, my complexion evened out, and I never felt dried out. This will always be my favourite face mask.
AJ K.
Waco, TX
I really liked the charcoal mask. It went on easy and was easy to remove. It made my skin feel very much refreshed afterwards. It doesn't have an chemically smell and didn't cause a breakout. Bought a sample size on Amazon. I would love to use again.
Eric73505 m.
hiram
I use this about twice a week. It helps to keep my skin more even looking and less oily. It keeps my pores from being clogged an makes my face feel firm and smooth
Taylor C.
Augusta
Have used this off and on since I was a teenager! My aunt got my first bottle for me. Love that it is natural, not tested on animals, and the product simply WORKS.
Lexus M.
Fontana, CA
I like the way it feels on. The skin. It is really effective to smooth and soft skin I bought it on line on the Sephora app and the packaging was original and it was what I was expecting there is not any more room
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.