BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ronalynn J.
Las Vegas
This product has been a life saver for me. I used to have very bad breakouts then I started to use this Origin facial mask. I started to use it a couple times a week and I saw improvement in my skin after a few weeks. I now use it once every other week.

It's very easy to use and to remove. I only purchased the smaller product to see how it works and I still have a good amount left. A little does go a long way and there's no weird feeling after removing of the product on the face. This is a definite must buy.
Jessie C.
Woodside, NY
This really helps with the oiliness on my face and my face feels super soft and clean afterwards! It's very easy to use and the price point great for the amount of product you get.
Kaity B.
Lansing, MI
This product doesn't quite clear out the skin as you would expect it to. It doesn't irritate my skin which is nice, however, it doesn't clear out my blackheads like I would want to. I have very acne prone, sensitive skin and it just didn't do the trick.
Emma S.
Sugar Hill
helps clean out pores!!! the only negative thing is that i️t is hard to scrub it off. i️t did the job though and i️ would use i️t again despite the removal process.
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
This is a pretty good mask. It left my face feeling smooth just after one use. However, it claims to clear my face and I haven't seen that happen yet, but I do need to give it some more time because this was a recent purchase.
Erin C.
Cary, NC
Tingly and cooling, really helps to matting and resurface my combination skin. It’s not too drying but mattifies well, my pores feel so clean after using this mask!
Diana R.
I have been using this mask for about a month and it does leave my skin clean and clear. I can see how it purifies and clean my pores. Little product goes a long way which is amazing...
Brittany F.
Maple Grove, MN
I love it ! Makes my skins so smooth ! And feels so clean , the packaging is gray .it was my first time but i will be a a repeat user , very effective ! So happy ! No need for improvement ! Great prod if !
Martha G.
Houston, Tx
This mask made my skin feel clean and smooth. It’s good for regular use but I don’t have time to put on masks usually so when I do I want them to have maximum effect. This was just okay
Brittany B.
Waco
I have combination skin with very large pores, and this definitely cleans everything out. I have less breakouts than I used to, and I can't wait to keep using this.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.