BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
I loved this creamy formula. It did clear out my face, but I was given only a sample. But definitely recommend to clear acne. Will definitely have to purchase again!
Elizabeth S.
I enjoy using this mask because I do find that it improves the brightness of my skin and helps fight off break outs. I don't believe it reduces the size of my pores at all though, which is disappointing. Will continue to use, but probably won't repurchase.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
This product did nothing for me :( it is super super drying and def not for my skin type. I was so disappointed because I wanted to love it! I should have returned it;(
Valeria R.
Great mask. Lives up to product specs. Removes excess oil and blackheads that can clog pores. Pore minimizing and I found to be effective. Will update after more uses.
Erin C.
Cary, NC
Tingly and cooling, really helps to matting and resurface my combination skin. It’s not too drying but mattifies well, my pores feel so clean after using this mask!
Kateryna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using this mask for years and it still works great with my skin and don't break me out like some other
masks do after using for a while. As far price goes , its a pretty good price for amount of product you get!
Briana A.
Odessa, TX
I LOVE this product. It's so hydrating and clears my skin almost instantly. My face feels so fresh after each use. It's a bit pricey but it's worth every dollar. I have dry skin and this helps tremendously.
Alissa D.
i really like this mask because of how fast it shows results. it dries to a nice hard clay, and it dries up any stubborn acne i am having. i love using this around my "time of the month"
Diana R.
I have been using this mask for about a month and it does leave my skin clean and clear. I can see how it purifies and clean my pores. Little product goes a long way which is amazing...
Talisha J.
Silver Spring , MD
Favorite detoxification mask EVER. The Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores I have used this mask for years. It's very effective. I have bought this mask at Sephora and drugstore.com and I would recommend to others.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.