BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Becca M.
Brentwood , MO
Really enjoyed this product. My skin felt so clean afterward! Would definitely recommend this product for all skin types. I am dry and sensitive and it worked great!!
Miriam R.
Berkeley, CA
Very first charcoal mask that I use. So one, I cannot compare it to any other product so I might be biased on it because I simply love it.
So I used this last night and I love it.
Before putting it on you're supposed to wash your face with warm water so that your pores can open up and then apply it. I put it on and left it for about 10 mins and t didn't burn but I did feel it working on my skin. After ten minutes I washed it off (there's no peeling for this mask) and my skin looked so much better, and it felt great! However the texture was different, it was soft but kind of sticky but that was because of the mask so what I did, I just added a moisturizer and after that my skin felt sooo soft and hydrated!
Stephanie G.
Nashville, TN
Love this mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean after each use, but never too dry. I feel like it really does the job and helps eliminate some of the pores and dirt left behind from makeup. Gentle on your skin.
Erica M.
Love love love this mask. It leaves an instant smoothness to my face. I even use it in neglected areas like under my arms for added confidence during summer months. It's really refreshing (just gotta be careful not to use every day or it'll dry out your skin).
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
I like to use this mask on days where my skin feels clogged. I do love using it but it is a little drying, I have to make sure to hydrate with oil or something after.
Janel K.
Tucson, AZ
Recieved a sample size for free to test and review in my Influenster box and I am a big fan of face masks of all types. Charcoal masks included! This mask is by far my new favorite. So easy and quick to apply without leaving a big mess to clean up like most clay/charcoal masks do. Comfortable to wear and doesn't have that crazy tightening or drying effect. The best part is washing it off... Effortlessly washes off leaving your skin feeling super clean, pores are unclogged, skin is hydrated and not dry whatsoever! The next day my skin looked so good! Does not overdry out the skin, leave any residue or make your skin oily or feel oily. Love it! Definitely will buy a full sized one after my little tube runs out.
Aryelle M.
Edison, NJ
This mask is so nice! It’s a great detox for your skin and makes your skin so soft. After this mask put a serum and a heavy moisturizer and your skin will thank you 🤗
Jamiee L.
Wahiawa, HI
This mask works wonders! I used it a few times a month and my skin always feels so great afterwards. Be weary though.. It has charcoal! This makes all your impurities detox from your skin and you tend to get a few bumps afterwards but they'll vanish soon! Do not worry! And do not stop using it if it breaks you out a little after using it once. That is what charcoal does! If your skin is a little sentience it may sting just a tad using it. But other than that, that mask is super easy to use and works well. It is a tad pricey, $18 for a small bottle and more for larger sizes but skin care is important. 8.5/10
Jessica C.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely adore this mask. My face feels and looks great after I use it. My pores appear smaller and my skin is so soft. I definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Erin R.
I love this mask! It is great at clearing out you pores and blackheads. It is great to use during a breakout or once a week as maintenance for keeping you skin clear.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.