BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I was given a sample of this product in my Sephora Play! box, so my opinion is based on a single use. The application of most masks are very messy, and this one was no different. I found it difficult to apply an even coat over my face as the mask dries quickly. For some reason there was a slight burning sensation on the apple of my cheeks, so I removed it after 10 mins. Even at 10 mins, the mask was completely dry. Thankfully my skin didn't have any reactions, but I wouldn't recommend this product for sensitive skin like mine.
Barbara L.
N Bellmore, NY
This left my skin feeling clean. When I wore it, I definitely felt my skin tightening. It is a little rough to wash off because it can be pretty thick, but I did like the overall product. I bought it at Macy's. I would consider purchasing it again.
Jamiee L.
Wahiawa, HI
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask works wonders! I used it a few times a month and my skin always feels so great afterwards. Be weary though.. It has charcoal! This makes all your impurities detox from your skin and you tend to get a few bumps afterwards but they'll vanish soon! Do not worry! And do not stop using it if it breaks you out a little after using it once. That is what charcoal does! If your skin is a little sentience it may sting just a tad using it. But other than that, that mask is super easy to use and works well. It is a tad pricey, $18 for a small bottle and more for larger sizes but skin care is important. 8.5/10
Aryelle M.
Edison, NJ
This mask is so nice! It’s a great detox for your skin and makes your skin so soft. After this mask put a serum and a heavy moisturizer and your skin will thank you 🤗
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
I think this product it's good, you just have to make sure you open your pores before using it ! It's dose not have a bad smell .. other wise I think it's pretty good
maria d.
carmel, IN
Review for: Tm more...
I feel like it's really hard to find a good clay mask. I have tried many and this one is at the top of my list.
My previous favorite was green goddess my Burt's Bees and if I could find it it would probably still be my #1. The Origins Charcoal mask is a close second.
I do feel that it can be a bit drying so I probably only use it once every 2 to 3 weeks instead of the recommended weekly.
All in all, my face feels clean after use and I can tell that the impurities are coming out of my skin.
Would recommend for oily to combo skin.
Jessica C.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely adore this mask. My face feels and looks great after I use it. My pores appear smaller and my skin is so soft. I definitely recommend everyone to try it!
Rachel V.
I use this mask when I'm having some break outs. Makes my face feel clean. It does help clear up some break out or stop them from surfacing in my experience. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
Review for: Tm more...
Let me tell you, this mask is AH-mazing! I love masks, period. There fun, right? They instantly remind me of my younger days and SLEEPOVERS! Now that I'm older, I like for my masks to actually "do" something...not just provide amusement. I looked at myself in the mirror and my pores were visibly tighter. This is after one use, people! My skin was crazy soft and felt tighter, which is every 30-somethings dream. The smell was nice, fresh, not at all overwhelming and there was zero irritation. If you're a mask-maven like me, you have to look this one up!
Erin R.
I love this mask! It is great at clearing out you pores and blackheads. It is great to use during a breakout or once a week as maintenance for keeping you skin clear.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.