BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
This stuff is great and is very similar to the glam glow mask but I still don't think it is as good as glam glow. I use this because it is cheaper than my other mask but still gets the job done and gets the funk out of my pores!
Becca M.
Brentwood , MO
Really enjoyed this product. My skin felt so clean afterward! Would definitely recommend this product for all skin types. I am dry and sensitive and it worked great!!
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
I've used this mask for years and it's been a staple in my cabinet as my go to mask for when i need some intense exfoliation without tearing my skin apart. That being said, I can't use this anymore. I just turned 28 and my skin is changing and drying out a bit. I'm not the oil slick, acne ridden girl I used to be and I used this recently and it sort of left my face feeling burned and red. THAT BEING SAID I did use this mask for years before this happened recently. If you have oily acne prone skin and your face isn't that sensitive this mask should be fine for you.
Surayya S.
Woburn, MA
This stuff is amazing, It will clear out your skin and clean all the blackheads. you can see a difference right away for a clear skin with  unclogged pores
Stephanie G.
Nashville, TN
Love this mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean after each use, but never too dry. I feel like it really does the job and helps eliminate some of the pores and dirt left behind from makeup. Gentle on your skin.
Dana G.
This stuff is great.  It does an awesome job of making my skin feel super soft and clean.  It's a good price for the amount you get and how long the bottle lasts.  Highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a "deep clean" feeling.
Erica M.
Love love love this mask. It leaves an instant smoothness to my face. I even use it in neglected areas like under my arms for added confidence during summer months. It's really refreshing (just gotta be careful not to use every day or it'll dry out your skin).
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
I hate seeing the awful peel off charcoal masks on social media. They are so bad. This is what I recommend instead! This product was effective and doesn't stretch the skin. I really like this mask.
Miriam R.
Berkeley, CA
Very first charcoal mask that I use. So one, I cannot compare it to any other product so I might be biased on it because I simply love it.
So I used this last night and I love it.
Before putting it on you're supposed to wash your face with warm water so that your pores can open up and then apply it. I put it on and left it for about 10 mins and t didn't burn but I did feel it working on my skin. After ten minutes I washed it off (there's no peeling for this mask) and my skin looked so much better, and it felt great! However the texture was different, it was soft but kind of sticky but that was because of the mask so what I did, I just added a moisturizer and after that my skin felt sooo soft and hydrated!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Love this charcoal mask! My husband loves it too, it absorbs all the oil and dirt from your skin and leaves it looking and feeling so fresh and clean. Highly recommend
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.