BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarah N.
Love this mask. It really helped suck up impurities from my face. My face felt smoother and less oily after using it. I got it in a subscription box and once the sample runs out I plan on buying the full size version. I would definitely recommend this if you have oily skin.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
My daughter swears by this product. As a typical acne prone kid she used all the proactive(s) out there. On a whim stopped by Origins to take advantage of the free facial and walked away with product and she couldn’t be happier with the results 😀
Alondra S.
Helps unclog my pores and leave my skin feeling clean and soft, just not the best for me due to my rosacea I find it to be a bit too harsh on my facial skin due to dryness and sensitivity but works on normal skin flawlessly
Ruth R.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Clear more...
I have extremely sensitive skin so I was hesitant to try it, however this was amazing. This mask was like a vacuum and it sucked out all the gunk out of my pores. My skin felt extremely clean BUT not drying which was amazing!!! It was easy to apply and easy to rinse off. The price was great for what you get. I got the little pod for $4 and I used it 4 times once a week. After a full work week with wearing makeup at least 3 out of 5 days I needed something to purify my skin. This did the trick!
Andrea A.
I love this product! It always gets down deep in my pores and cleansed my skin well. I usually just buy the deluxe sample size from Sephora and it lasts me a long time.
Katrina S.
Huntingdon, PA
This was good at deep cleaning my skin, but it made my face all red. I wouldn't recommend this face mask for sensitive skin. I would recommend this mask for oily skin.
America L.
Providence, RI
I had hopes for this mask, since it is supposed to be a charcoal mask. I have used other charcoal masks that have really worked. Unfortunately, i didn't see a difference in my pores after using this mask. My face definitely felt smoother, but that's about it.
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
The best charcoal face mask. My skin goes through periods where it produces a lot of oil and this is the only face mask that effectively removes the oil and cleans deep without stripping my skin.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I love this product!! I use it twice a week and I can actually feel it going to work on my pores. It’s thick so it last forever and only takes a little. I highly recommend
B K.
Waveland, MS
I've used this mask for many many years now. Works great. Doesn't irritate skin or burn.  It will take several uses to see improvements with blackheads but it does work.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.