BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this on my face. It draws out impurities and makes my skin feel so smooth and clean, but it doesn't draw out any moisture. I always go to buy this product.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
My daughter swears by this product. As a typical acne prone kid she used all the proactive(s) out there. On a whim stopped by Origins to take advantage of the free facial and walked away with product and she couldn’t be happier with the results 😀
Emily W.
Austin, TX
I love the Origins clear improvement. The charcoal in it really has done wonders on my face. I use it with my clarisonic and I can tell a huge difference when i don't.
Chelsie L.
Love it. This stuff leaves my skin feeling so clean. I really like the way my pores & my entire face seem so clean after using this. It really works. It's worth every penny.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a great Charcoal mask. It keeps my skin hydrated but also dries out the oily areas of my T zone. However I find there are other brands out there for #OilySkin.
Lizzie C.
Durham, NC
So far my favorite mask from origins. Truly met my expectations. Helped my skin a lot. I'm a repeat user. And proud. Bought at the origins store. Great price and product definitely recommend
America L.
Providence, RI
I had hopes for this mask, since it is supposed to be a charcoal mask. I have used other charcoal masks that have really worked. Unfortunately, i didn't see a difference in my pores after using this mask. My face definitely felt smoother, but that's about it.
Brittany A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use this for a spot treatment rather than an entire face mask. While using it as a face mask for the entire face it can often lead to very dry skin after. Will do that once every two months and follow up with a serum and heavy duty moisturizer!
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
This is an amazing 1-2x a week mask for oily skin. I always exfoliate first, open my pores with steam or warm water, and then apply this mask either all over my face or just along my t-zone depending on needs at the time. It helps to purge pores, tighten the pores, control oil, and soften skin texture. The clay is amazing and actually dries quite quickly. This compares well to Glam Glow, yet is less than half the price; in fact, I always find discounts such as buy one get one half off making this mask fairly affordable in comparison!
Jessica T.
Salinas, CA
I really like this product. It made my skin so smooth and even cleared my pores. Definitely makes me feel clean and refreshed. It is a good value. You get a lot for your money I would recommend it for those with oily skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.