BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tiara W.
Meadville
I received this mask in my Sephora play subscription and I love it. I recently bought the full size and It is the only mask I use. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
Grant H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this on my face. It draws out impurities and makes my skin feel so smooth and clean, but it doesn't draw out any moisture. I always go to buy this product.
Lizzie C.
Durham, NC
So far my favorite mask from origins. Truly met my expectations. Helped my skin a lot. I'm a repeat user. And proud. Bought at the origins store. Great price and product definitely recommend
Emily W.
Austin, TX
I love the Origins clear improvement. The charcoal in it really has done wonders on my face. I use it with my clarisonic and I can tell a huge difference when i don't.
Brittany A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use this for a spot treatment rather than an entire face mask. While using it as a face mask for the entire face it can often lead to very dry skin after. Will do that once every two months and follow up with a serum and heavy duty moisturizer!
Hallie M.
The clear improvement active charcoal mask really clears my pores. It can feel drying at times but it is worth it in the end. When I wake up the next morning my skin feels super clean. I have sensitive skin and it wasn't too harsh. I would recommend this product.
Chelsie L.
Love it. This stuff leaves my skin feeling so clean. I really like the way my pores & my entire face seem so clean after using this. It really works. It's worth every penny.
Rika S.
Bronx, NY
This mask is my favorite. Once I apply it to my face n I wash it off once it's completely dry, it gives my face this fresh clean look. I highly recommend this product.
Bridget M.
Moorhead
Great product!! I can always count on it to detoxify my skin and clear my pores! Great for travel and can be used all over your face or just on the t zone. Highly recommend investing in this!
Christina C.
South Bend , IN
Love love this mask!! Deep cleans and detoxifies all the yuck out of my skin. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling over dry or ‘tight’. Definitely one of my top 5 favorites
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.