BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
I first discovered this product two months ago and ever since then I've been in love with it. It helps my skin so much with acne and dry patches. When I get some really bad acne this is my go-to product I absolutely love it.
Paige G.
I've only used it a few times. I am probably going to use it again tonight. It helps when my skin just feels really oily, but I don't think it does much for regular use.
Ali L.
The Origins, clear improvement worked wonders for my skin. The active charcoal cleared out my pores, and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is a prestige brand, so the cost is more on the high end, but it is absolutely worth it for the sake of beautiful skin.
Jessica G.
One of my favorite clay masks, you can see the dirt from your pores lifting as the mask dries, I use this twice a week to keep my skin fresh and clear, highly recommend!
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
This product definitely works!! It helped to clear my blackheads around my nose area and tightened my pores !! Absolutely love it!! Origins makes best face masks ... I would highly recommend this to others.. totally worth the money
Carman F.
Saint Charles, MO
Great mask, very cleansing and detoxing. It was easy to apply and easy to remove. It did not dry out my face or leave any residue. Was a good mask for this price point.
Sondra V.
Houston , TX
This is my fave mask that they make. I really love this one. It's amazing on my oily skin. The only drawback is the price. It's not at all harsh for my skin. I use it about 2-3 times a month.
Tiffany W.
Hillside, NJ
I have normal/ combination skin. I get occasional break outs and when I do, I bring this out. I really enjoy it, I don't see a huge difference in my skin but I do think that it does help. If you have dry sky I would not recommend this product as it can be drying.
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
It does help with you pores a lot, having see a product that help me like this one did. You don’t need to use a lot and it would last a long time. Overall I would definitely buy it again.
Rebecca J.
Kent , OH
A little harsh on my sensitive skin but overall a great product. Origins has become one of my go-to skincare brands! Definitely recommend moisturizing after using this.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.