BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Charlotte B.
Loved this product also got it free to try though influenster and still have the trial size it is amazing . I use it for spot treatment when I don't need for a all over face mask
April D.
Youngstown, OH
Really helps open up pores! And I absolutely love this brand. It was my first time using this product.. not sure about the price though. Would recommend only using 1-2 times a week..
Allison R.
Lake Worth
LOVE THIS MASK! recommended it to multiple friends and still buy it repetitively. Make sure you remove the amount needed prior to putting it on. Bought it at Ulta, and i have bought it repeatedly, and I will definitely buy it again.
julia p.
Arlington, VA
You need this product. My skin is very oily and I have multiple imperfections on my nose and chin. Black dots or pimples.. I use this mask once a week to clear my skin and it works! The result is immediate. When you apply it, you will start feeling like your skin it's stretching, this is a good sign. The only thing is you have to use a warm towel before to open your pores which is totally fine but make sure you take the excess of water of your face other wise the Characoal Mask won't actually work as good. This product is part of my routine and I will continue using it.
Alexis M.
This is a great deep cleaning charcoal mask. I believe it really does give the benefits that the product claims. I would recommend if you have skin that you want to clean up
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
It burns a bit but only when I exfoliate. But I like it for the most part. I take it off with a warm towel sitting on my face for another min after It's supposed to come off.
Cassie H.
I really tried to love this mask but unfortunately it broke my skin out in hives. I have very sensitive skin and I love most Origins products, but this one I just can't use.
Erica G.
This is by far my favorite mask. I use it regularly, about once a week. It takes away excess oil and gives my skin a quick reboot. I usually follow this mask with toner and moisturizer as well.
V'erica C.
Monroe, LA
Absolutely best mask for weekly use and clearing up troublesome skin. I received mine as a sample and have been buying it from Ulta, since it does not require much it is DEFINITELY worth the price.
Anai D.
this mud mask is a very cleansing mask in terms of detoxifying your skin. there is a good amount of product in the tube and it should last a long time. my skin has cleared up ever since i started using this mask 2-3 times a week.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.