BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Allie K.
Sacramento , CA
It cleanses really well and kept my skin smooth all day . Got it from sephora . I liked how it felt like my skin was really clean all day . Don't have a lot of acne but did seem to help my pores
Melissa A.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
There are so many facial masks out there on the market, especially charcoal masks. I'll say this one is the only charcoal mask that shows a dramatic difference after it is washed off of my face. For one thing, the size of my pores are almost diminished and also it does not dry out your skin! I have the utmost dry skin in the history of dry skin and this one does not dry it out! It's incredible. It's also great as a spot treatment. A little at night over problem areas and in the morning they are reduced in size. Excellent product. Highly recommend.
Jordyn H.
I really love this product! I bought it from Sephora. It's not overly drying like similar ones I have tried and is pretty gentle on my skin. I will definitely keep using it! Highly recommend it.
Dusteen S.
Jonesboro, AR
Good mask! Can tell that it really works the only flaw I can say about it is that my face feels dry in the waiting period while it dries. Other than that love the product
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
Love this product! I got it as part of a pack of other masks and I really liked this one. You didn't need a lot for it to coat your face and it felt good after you took it off
Chari G.
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores lately I been going through a lots of brake out and I decided to try this mask and I just have to say that I love how my skins feels after using this mask 🙌
Amanda P.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I have enjoyed using this product on occasion. My skin feels really smooth after I remove the mask. My pours appears smaller. The only downfall is I do feel a little dry.
Lauren H.
Jefferson
Love this mask. I have tried a few other pore-refining masks, but they don’t work half as well as this does. I use it about once a week and my pores are less visible through my makeup when I do!
Cristina G.
Mercedes, TX
Feels great on the skin and hardens quickly. Love it. My skin is left very smooth. Some spots did not go away, but I have only tried it once so I plan on trying it again.
O B.
This is an alright product. I didn't notice much of a difference in my oily skin. It just seems like any other mask - the experience is nice and there's some placebo effect to using a face mask. I will be using the rest of the product but I won't be repurchasing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.