BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Phie R.
Waste of money. I saw absolutely no improvements. I’ve used other charcoal masks which were at a lower price point and were more effective. Definitely paying for the name.
Anh N.
The mask is life saver. You can feel the tingle immediately when you apply it on your face...After 15 mins, you rinse your face and will feel how clean it is. A must have for your skin care routine
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love love love!- Definitely one of the best in it's class. Gentle on the skin, quality ingredients, you can't go wrong with origins, and you can't go wrong with this mask... The mask strips my oil, unclogs & clears my pores, and reduces the size of my pores- even noticeable after one use! Some may consider this product a little bit more pricey, but it is worth it due to the quality, and how many uses you get out of one tube.. Head to Origins asap for some skin renewal with this mask!
Jacqueline M.
San Francisco, CA
I have used this so many times, not drying, I would recommend, the packaging is clean, no tingling feel, no irritation feel, it is effective and I would buy it again,
Maria P.
Doral, FL
it's an amazing product, it makes my skin flawless and clean doesn't irritates my sensitive skin,the squeeze tube make it higenic and easy to aply, i really recommend it .
Cathy B.
This product is incredible. I saw instant results and am already on my third bottle. It can be a bit drying so if you have dry skin, this might not be the product for you.
Lujan F.
I receive this in a box and I honestly love it , it make my face so soft and clean my pores it really works and it's not that expensive I would definitely buy this product
Lexi H.
Columbus
This product has made my skin feel so smooth and you can literally feel it nourishing your face and it leaves your face very moisturized unlike other masks that leave your skin feeling dry and dead
Bea S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I love this charcoal mask! I have very dry and dull skin so I have to be careful when I use products that deeply clean my skin. This mask is powerful enough to get out all the black heads and white heads out of my skin, but also gentle enough that it does not irritate it.
Selena M.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve come across so many duds in charcoal masks and this is not one of them. I literally just finished using it to help clear up my problem areas, and my skin feels great!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.