BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Caitlin A.
Nashville, TN
When my skin feels clogged, this mask is perfect for pulling out all the impurities from underneath! It doesn't irritate my skin, and works great as a spot treatment, too!
Andrea N.
It's one of the best mask I ever tried! The price it's in the middle, not too pricey neither cheap. It's really gentle not for sensitive skin. I bought it at Macy's. More product on the container.
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
love it it removes all my black heahs and makes my skin feel smooth and even out.good value for price if you buy it in the value set in sephora would definatelty buy again.
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
I LOVE this mask, hands down best value for the quality and amount of product you get.  Lasts much longer than my glam glow masks.  I use this product weekly and find it so effective and refreshing!
Theresa M.
My skin feels super soft and clean after using this mask every single time. I also don't mind the smell of the mask or texture. I would definitely recommend to a friend because it is also not too harsh.
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
Personally, i hate this because it makes my face super tingly so i didn't keep it on. But my husband absolutely loves it and it works very well, his acne has went down a lot!
Michelle H.
It definitely tightens and cleans my pores but it left my face so irritated and red! It's a little too much for the price for me to have red irritated skin after every use.
V'erica C.
Monroe, LA
Absolutely best mask for weekly use and clearing up troublesome skin. I received mine as a sample and have been buying it from Ulta, since it does not require much it is DEFINITELY worth the price.
Stephanie S.
East Rutherford, NJ
This mask was so good I put in right before my makeup for prom and it went to way to very quickly I recommended this for oily ski type because after little bit I could see the oil being sucked out of my pores.This is a wash mask so you can do right before you go to sleep
Whitney H.
Atlanta, GA
I used this product a few times and it was very gental on my skin. It helped clear breakouts within a couple of days. I used it like once every other week, but I'm sure you can use it twice a week
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.