BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Leigh Ann P.
This mask is absolutely amazing when it comes to clearing out your pores, clearing up blemishes and eliminating texture on the skin. When first applied this mask does have a slight burning sensation but quickly starts to feel cool and tightens up alot. I was able to see results after just one use with my size of my pores and the texture on my skin. This mask left my skin so unbelievably soft.
Erin B.
Bowling Green
This product is so good for people with oily/acne prone skin. I originally saw Khloe Kardashian using this so of course I had to try it. It is ok the pricier side, but I would say it’s totally worth it.
Kait A.
Boise, ID
I have purchased this product multiple times. I love the feel of it, it gets tight and dries. The price is great and there's a lot in the tube. I got it at Macy's at the Origin's counter. I will admit I was a little disappointed when it came to the overall out come of this product. It didn't clear my skin like I wanted it to, and I don't have acne just blackhead on my chin and nose that I hate.
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
I love everything Origins.  The charcoal mask was a fun mother-daughter activity on an otherwise boring Saturday night.  It smells awesome and it really firms things up.  The mask comes off cleanly without residue.
MoKnows L.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Other more...
This is always a great mask for resetting my skin if I have a pimple pop up (or fall asleep with my makeup on 🤦🏽‍♀️). I will usually follow with a moisturizing sheet mask and full moisturizer regiment.
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is one of my favorite masks. It’s easy to apply and super gentle on your skin. I typically will keep it on for about 10-15 minutes and then just rinse off with warm water and apply my moisturizer.
Pariss T.
Ft Lauderdale
Review for: Other more...
I really like this I initially bought it for my husband for his blackheads, but I use it a lot too. Every time you use it after you’ve relaxed your pores by getting out of the shower you can feel tingling and after you wash it off it really does work. The price is amazing for the amount of product. Packaging makes it easy to use. You can really get impurities out of your skin with this mask!
Lexi V.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Great mask to use every week! It’s refreshing and easy to use. It helped keep my face clear and reduced redness. This was the first time I’ve used it and I would use it again. It is a gentle face mask.
Grace J.
E Brunswick, NJ
This mask is my HOLY GRAIL. I’ve been using this twice a week on my face where I had larger pores. My nose is so smooth now and even though the mask is pretty expensive, I think it’s worth every penny.
Abby G.
Corona, CA
Review for: Other more...
LOVED. First mask I’ve finished till empty. Absolutely obsessed. It helped my face feel clean, gentle mask that tightens pores. Decent price. Would buy again because I’m missing the charcoal in my life
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.