BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
A. M.
Cleveland
If you’re looking to minimize your pores and leave with tighter, radiate skin, RUN to this. In the summer, the heat and the humidity makes my skin gets very oily and my pores swell up. I would use face scrubs thinking I was having an outbreak but I would still have bumps on my chin, forehead and especially around my nose. This product improves your skin by opening those pores and closing them. When you apply the mask, you can literally feel your skin tightening and before washing off our face is scattered with black dots, indicating the enlarged pores on your face. The effects work almost immediately. I used it at least 2-3 times a week or the night before a special event along with my daily face cleanse routine. It’s too hot to wear make up most days so great skin is everything. The best part is a little goes a long way, I had 1 bottle last me 6 months. 5/5 Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
becca r.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this for years and it's one of my favorite masks! It dries fairly quickly and leaves your skin feeling tight and your pores smaller. It's a GREAT value--the tube will last you at least several months. Charcoal is great for detoxifying and removing dirt/unwanted stuff. I especially love using it when I go on vacation to clear out sunscreen and sweat. I repeatedly buy Origins Clear Improvement mask and will continue buying it!
Cathy K.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Other more...
I had purchased this mask 1 1/2 years ago, hoping it would be my HG product for clearing out my extremely stubborn clogged pores on my nose. My initial attempts were haphazard and I was disappointed in the results.

I recently found myself squeezing my pores again and decided to give Clear Improvement Activated Charcoal Mask one more shot. This time, I followed the directions and used a warm wet cloth to open up my pores prior to using the mask. Lo and behold! The extra step paid off, and the gunk in my pores seemed to have been dissolved... really a clear improvement from before. It also seemed to have smoothed out the tiny bumps under my skin, which I’m assuming are tiny clogged pores as well.

I find that Origins products are always priced at an affordable level considering the quality of the products, and that goes for this mask as well.

Docked one star because it takes some serious effort to wash this mask off.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
This is my go to mask when I need those pesky pores cleaned. It’s a little thick but spread easily and drys quickly. Your face will feel tight but trust me it’s working. After I rinse it off my face fells so smooth and clean. My pores also look smaller. It’s a great price for the product and definitely a must buy. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Ana C.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this mask! I was honestly hesitant to purchase it because of the price tag, but after one of my favorite bloggers kept talking about it I finally decided to break down and buy it. It’s become an instant new favorite of mine. I love the way it applies and feels on my skin. My skin is super soft afterwards and can tell a difference in the amount of acne I have. It also is a great overnight spot treatment if you have a stubborn pimple.
Arielle D.
Anderson
This is basically a gift from the skin gods. I am so prone to black heads and this does nothing but miraculous things for my face. It’s 1000000x more clear and blemish free. I’ve gotten my husband to use it as well. He welds for a living so his pores are always disgusting from working. When he uses it his skin is just amazing. So clear, it gets out all the gross dust and dirt that get in there. He ends up looking like a brand new man.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Origins has some of the best skin products I have ever used. This charcoal mask is very lifting, and refreshing. It leaves you feeling rejuvenated. You can tell such a major difference before applying it, and after. Your pores are hardly noticeable. Such a great product. 🍃💁🏼‍♀️💯
Debbie D.
Midway city , CA
Definitely one of my favorite masks! I don't know if this is one of the claims, but I see my skin is brighter and there has been a reduction in redness. I usually try to put this mask on every other 1-2 days. I leave it on till it's completely dry, wash it off, and BAM! Better, brighter skin! As for a reduction in pore size, I am not sure. I don't really see a difference but it's okay. Although, it does help with my excess sebum
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I received this mask from Sephora by cashing in my points for the small trial size version. I wasn't sure about it so I didn't use it for a month. However once I looked it up on Paula's Choice I was hooked! This leaves my pores looking tight and closed. It makes my face feel very soft and really helps to lift any makeup residue left behind after cleaning. It doesn't have a smell to it which is great. The packaging is great as it comes from a squeeze tube. It goes on easy and dries quickly. This is after all a charcoal clay mask. So yes it will harden but not difficult to wipe off. I just run a cloth under warm water and drape it over my face for 10 secs (if that) and then slowly start to wipe off and it comes off with no problems. This always leaves my face looking awesome even into the next day. My makeup goes on so beautifully on the days I use it the night before. I always use it at night time to relax with!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This Origins clear improvement is a great charcoal mask. It's great for sensitive skin and really helps clear pores. I use this mask in the morning twice a week as a skin care routine to keep my skin clear and pore free. I love how this product doesn't have a scent to it, so my nose doesn't get effected as I wear this mask. I leave this mask on for a good 15-25 mins. I make sure it's all dries and then rinse with luke warm water.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.