BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Holly H.
Shreveport , LA
Great mask. I do blackhead extractions after steaming and using this mask. Does a great job of bringing blackheads to the surface. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Erica G.
This is by far my favorite mask. I use it regularly, about once a week. It takes away excess oil and gives my skin a quick reboot. I usually follow this mask with toner and moisturizer as well.
Kim C.
Franklin, TN
This mask is best for me when I start to break out. It clears my skin without leaving it dry or oversensitive. I have sensitive combination skin that can be easily irritated. The charcoal soothes and clears out my pores which is wonderful the next morning when there is a reduction in the blemish or they are gone completely!
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
It burns a bit but only when I exfoliate. But I like it for the most part. I take it off with a warm towel sitting on my face for another min after It's supposed to come off.
julia p.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Tm more...
You need this product. My skin is very oily and I have multiple imperfections on my nose and chin. Black dots or pimples.. I use this mask once a week to clear my skin and it works! The result is immediate. When you apply it, you will start feeling like your skin it's stretching, this is a good sign. The only thing is you have to use a warm towel before to open your pores which is totally fine but make sure you take the excess of water of your face other wise the Characoal Mask won't actually work as good. This product is part of my routine and I will continue using it.
Allison R.
Lake Worth
LOVE THIS MASK! recommended it to multiple friends and still buy it repetitively. Make sure you remove the amount needed prior to putting it on. Bought it at Ulta, and i have bought it repeatedly, and I will definitely buy it again.
Charlotte B.
Loved this product also got it free to try though influenster and still have the trial size it is amazing . I use it for spot treatment when I don't need for a all over face mask
Kelly P.
La Quinta, CA
Love hate relationship. This is what i use when my skin is textured and givung me a lot of grief. It does a great job cleaning out my pores, but it really dries out my skin.
Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I had never used a face mask before, but all my friends raved about it so I had to try it. Luckily, this one is gluten free so I was able to. It was easy to use and kind of entertaining. I felt a bit weird with all of the black goop on my face, but I followed the directions and patiently let it dry. It felt really tight and started to crack by the time it was ready to be washed off. The washing off process felt a little tedious, but it was fine once I used a wash cloth. Afterward, my skin did feel nice and soft and clean. Make sure to use a good moisturizer afterward!
Beatrice K.
Columbus, OH
This mask is refreshing! Easy application and easy removal. No need to overdue the amount of product used in one sitting! Replenishing qualities! And it leaves you feeling refreshed by the end of it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.