BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is amazing. I've been using those masks for about a month now and my skin has gotten so much better than it was before. I wouldn't say that the mask is harsh on your skin or really gentle I would say it's in between. When you put the mask on you to feel it like working I know personally I get a tingly sensation but with other people it does vary. The Mask pulls out any impurities in your pores and just leaves you with a fresh feeling face. I know for me I have a lot of blackheads and large pores and after about two weeks of continuous use my blackheads and pores have decreased by a lot.
Joelynn B.
Oakland, CA
This really works ! Hurt my face a little bit and was flakey but besides that it worked. I got it from sephora and have used it a couple times. I didn't think it would really hurt. I
Daphnie T.
Wow!! I really love this mask!! It gets all the gunk out of my skin and I love it. I love that when its time to remove it its not difficult and I don't have to rub my skin too hard. I would buy this again, the amount of product you get is a good size and lasts a good while.
Leslie R.
Want to get rid of large pores or black heads? This works amazing for that. It will sting/burn (like mint, it feels fresh) the first 2-3 uses, but after washing your face off and everything, your skin feels amazing.
Allison V.
cincinnati
This mask helps a lot with my breakouts and you can see an immediate change after rinsing your face! It doesn't seem to prevent further breakouts, but is great for on the spot care. Would buy again!!
Maddie M.
Southlake, TX
This face mask is great for anyone that has oily skin or some breakouts that thy want to get rid of. I use this whenever my skin is feeling clogged or I have visible breakouts. When I rinse it off I immediately tell that it has cleaned my skin and gotten rid of any extra oil and grime on my face and has worked on my breakouts. Although I do love this mask, I would recommend using a nose pore strip instead if you are trying to get ride of blackheads on your nose. But other than that this is a great mask to use to get rid of breakouts and make your face extra clean
Monique D.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Tm more...
I am absolutely obsessed with this mask! I use it at minimum once a week and I can see a clear difference in my skin. I have heard a lot of amazing reviews about this product and I was skeptical, especially since my skin never cooperates with anything. Most recommended products will work for the first couple of uses and then start to cause more harm than good. I have been using this product for a couple of months and my skin just looks better and better. I can even see a noticeable difference in my pore size. I would recommend this product to anyone, and I have recommended this to everyone I know who is looking for a product to work wonders on their skin.
Cassie H.
I really tried to love this mask but unfortunately it broke my skin out in hives. I have very sensitive skin and I love most Origins products, but this one I just can't use.
Carla P.
This product is so effective. You only need to put on a thin layer, so little goes a long way. I'm not so sure if I would purchase again because of the cost point, but it lasts a fair amount of time.
julia p.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Tm more...
You need this product. My skin is very oily and I have multiple imperfections on my nose and chin. Black dots or pimples.. I use this mask once a week to clear my skin and it works! The result is immediate. When you apply it, you will start feeling like your skin it's stretching, this is a good sign. The only thing is you have to use a warm towel before to open your pores which is totally fine but make sure you take the excess of water of your face other wise the Characoal Mask won't actually work as good. This product is part of my routine and I will continue using it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.