BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Portia E.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Clear more...
I love using this charcoal mask! My skin feels so refreshed after one use! Be careful though because it will definitely pull some oils from under the skin and may cause some pimples to erupt, but at least your getting the nasties out!
Hannah M.
Charlotte
I love this mask. My only wish is that it was more exfoliating. One use and I noticed my pores minimized and my skin is very soft. Easy to apply and squeeze out of the bottle.
Jenna S.
Germantown, MD
I've used this product a few times and it's hard to tell if it actually works. I also have sensitive skin, so my face was a little red and dry after I finished with the mask.
Aly F.
This mask is meant to remove black heads. Not sure if it really works or not, but I love the feeling of putting it on at night. Makes your face feel clean and fresh and is gentle on sensitive skin.
Lindsey C.
Alice, TX
I like this product, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin. Washing felt good, but nothing too too special. I would use this on a daily, but more for the smell lol
Wendy R.
This mask is great. It doesn't feel painful when you have to remove it. It is not one that's going to pull all your black heads out but does leave the skin feeling very clean.
Ethan M.
Greensboro, NC
I didn’t love this product for my skin personally, however my partner used it and loved it. It cleared his pores and even reduced his acne for a little while. However I do not recommend for dryer skin.
Sarah L.
Indianapolis
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores One of my favorite detox masks! The charcoal really does help with large pores and breakouts and for the price, it's definitely worth it.
Tishima F.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is amazing. I've been using those masks for about a month now and my skin has gotten so much better than it was before. I wouldn't say that the mask is harsh on your skin or really gentle I would say it's in between. When you put the mask on you to feel it like working I know personally I get a tingly sensation but with other people it does vary. The Mask pulls out any impurities in your pores and just leaves you with a fresh feeling face. I know for me I have a lot of blackheads and large pores and after about two weeks of continuous use my blackheads and pores have decreased by a lot.
Madeline O.
Arlington, TX
Easy to apply, and left my face very smooth! does have a smell but it personally does not bother me. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because I prefer peel off masks over wash offs.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.