BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kelsi G.
I LOVE this product - I typically have dry skin when using other cleaners like this. However, this does not dry out my skin at all! It's a little pricier than other cleansers but totally worth the price!
Avery C.
Great mask that clears up small pimples within a week. It is a little pricy, but cheaper than most masks. It does get a little messy but the packaging is cute. It would be great for people with oily skin
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Got it as a sample from Sephora. Did not have any high expectation because of long term experience with charcoal masks that basically did nothing to my skin. But this one is something. Made my skin tone even and fresh and left a good feeling after washing off. Did not squeeze my skin hard and it was pleasant to keep it on my face for whole 10 minutes.
Four stars because there are some cheaper options that do the same but I still would like to come back to it.
Chloe S.
I absolutely love this mask! My skin feels so clean after I use it. I've also noticed a difference in my skin texture. It's also less pricey as some of the other clay masks on the market. All in all, love!
Amy C.
Berea, KY
The origins clear improvement charcoal mask is a great mask when your skin is misbehaving. It helps dry up any blemishes I might have quickly. It’s perfect for those days when your skin is misbehaving
Sarah V.
I love to use this charcoal mask for when my skin is showing signs of breakouts. After a weekend out with lots of makeup, using this helps to clear out all the oil and dirt that my skin was exposed to.
Heather B.
Stamford
Awesome face mask to clear your pores and smooth your skin! I always look refreshed after using it and it makes your skin feel great. Definitely clears lots out of your pores!
Gaby G.
My skin felt very fresh after I had this mask on and it looked somewhat clear this mask is very gentle but does crack a bit on the skin if you move you mouth when its applied
Kavita H.
Jamaica, NY
I use this make once a week for the end of the week deep cleaning. It draws out all impurities, and it keeps face clear from acne. It's gentle on all skin. Will buy it again.
Julia M.
My favorite mask. It clears pores, removes oil, and leaves your skin feeling tight and soft. What more can you ask for? I have tried different charcoal masks but always come back to this one. There is no comparison. Easy to put on and take off, and dries quickly. Reasonably priced.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.