BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shannon V.
Gilbert
This is my OG mask. I have gone through about 5 bottles of this. Its a great detoxifier, helps with acne prone skin and leaves your skin smooth. It is also gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week without irritation. I will never stop buying this.
Brooke S.
Easton, PA
I absolutely LOVE the origins brand. I started using the charcoal mask 2 years ago and I use it 3x a week. It leaves my skin feeling detoxed and fresh. I have even purchased this item for friends as gifts.
Misha D.
Love love love this mask! Was sent in the Origins voxbox and I will not stop using it. Lifetime customer. It leaves my skin smooth and so clean. Clears up blemishes. My fave❤ Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I got a set of Origins masks for Christmas that included this one. It’s great for clog pores. You can feeling the tingle as it cleanses. My face felt clean and refreshed after using it.
Stephanie M.
Salinas, CA
10/10!! Seriously such an amazing product! Feels and smells very good!! I bought mine at Sephora. I think it's worth the price. Cleared my skin up! I love it! And I most deff would buy it again very soon!
Sarah D.
Naugatuck
Leaves your skin feeling great! Very messy and hard to get off though. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores I love all products by origins
Shealen D.
I have been wanting to try this mask for awhile and finally bought it. I've used it a few times, and love the way my skin feels after. I was hoping for more drastic improvements with blackheads and such. I feel like it does nothing to them.
Jasmin L.
A friend recommended this to me, and I LOVE it!! Not only does it do a great job cleaning your skin and visibly reducing pores, but it lasts forever!! I'm using it about once a week, and my skin is noticeably brighter and more clear. I will continue to buy this - it's a great deal!
Imalae E.
Wilson, NC
i love this product! If you want a clean skin you need to buy this asap! I've buy this product more than 50 times I think and I will never get over it ! My skin looks flawless! It feels so cool and soft afterwards
Sadie H.
HOMOSASSA, FL
I purchased this to help clear my acne. I don't think it worked very well clearing my acne per say, but it definitely clears the complexion and I still use it fairly frequently.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.