BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brooke S.
Easton, PA
I absolutely LOVE the origins brand. I started using the charcoal mask 2 years ago and I use it 3x a week. It leaves my skin feeling detoxed and fresh. I have even purchased this item for friends as gifts.
Nora F.
Discovered by accident, with s sample. It is my weekly skin mask. I have hyper sensitive skin, am 50+ with dry skin. This doesn't irritate or dry out my face. Worth every penny!
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I got a set of Origins masks for Christmas that included this one. It’s great for clog pores. You can feeling the tingle as it cleanses. My face felt clean and refreshed after using it.
Anastasia K.
Phoenixville , PA
This is an effective masl and i did purchase multiple times. However, Freeman makes a charcoal mask that is much cheaper and more effective at clearing out pores. This is a nice product but there are other products out there that i prefer.
Sarah D.
Naugatuck
Leaves your skin feeling great! Very messy and hard to get off though. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores I love all products by origins
Carolina V.
Merced, CA
Origins is my favorite skin care brand! They have it all. They are super affordable and such great quality! The product felt very gentle on my face and it did its job. At the end when I washed it off it left my skin feeling great! This is a product that I will keep repurchasing! :)
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
Everyone knows and loves Origins. After being admittedly lazy with my masking for a few months, this Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask purified my pores quickly and throughly. I’ll likely use again.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Love this mask! I usually put it on after I shower. I don’t use it every night but when I do my skin feels so smooth afterwards. I do also notice a slight glow when I take it off
Maheen K.
Wheaton , IL
Its a great mask and does the job but it's not my favorite because there are better charcoal masks that can get the job done. Like does an amazing job and it doesnt dry you out.
Shealen D.
I have been wanting to try this mask for awhile and finally bought it. I've used it a few times, and love the way my skin feels after. I was hoping for more drastic improvements with blackheads and such. I feel like it does nothing to them.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.