BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kristina K.
Sacramento, CA
Received this in my influenster box yesterday and I love it!  The only reason I am giving it 4/5 stars is because I wish it wasn't that messy and difficult to take off.
Imalae E.
Wilson, NC
i love this product! If you want a clean skin you need to buy this asap! I've buy this product more than 50 times I think and I will never get over it ! My skin looks flawless! It feels so cool and soft afterwards
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Love this mask! I usually put it on after I shower. I don’t use it every night but when I do my skin feels so smooth afterwards. I do also notice a slight glow when I take it off
Princess J.
I really like this because it brings out the impurities in my skin. It makes my skin feel really clean after but I've never noticed any visible difference due to using this mask.
Sadie H.
HOMOSASSA, FL
I purchased this to help clear my acne. I don't think it worked very well clearing my acne per say, but it definitely clears the complexion and I still use it fairly frequently.
Brooke S.
Easton, PA
I absolutely LOVE the origins brand. I started using the charcoal mask 2 years ago and I use it 3x a week. It leaves my skin feeling detoxed and fresh. I have even purchased this item for friends as gifts.
Shannon V.
Gilbert
This is my OG mask. I have gone through about 5 bottles of this. Its a great detoxifier, helps with acne prone skin and leaves your skin smooth. It is also gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week without irritation. I will never stop buying this.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
I got a set of Origins masks for Christmas that included this one. It’s great for clog pores. You can feeling the tingle as it cleanses. My face felt clean and refreshed after using it.
Stephanie M.
Salinas, CA
10/10!! Seriously such an amazing product! Feels and smells very good!! I bought mine at Sephora. I think it's worth the price. Cleared my skin up! I love it! And I most deff would buy it again very soon!
Sarah D.
Naugatuck
Leaves your skin feeling great! Very messy and hard to get off though. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores I love all products by origins
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.