BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Audrey A.
Tampa
Skin feels much softer after use! Haven’t noticed my pours shrinking much but overall a good mask. Smells good and is very creamy, a little goes a long way and spreads on nicely and doesn’t irritate my skin.
Spring H.
Federal Way, WA
I just love this product! When I used to break out a lot I used this every morning and every night. Seen such a big improvement. My skin has changed so much and it feels smoother.
Joann W.
Great product. Didn't tingle like other cleansing mask . I enjoyed this mask because it didn't leave my face dry. I'm definitely highly satisfied. The packaging was nice and I've purchased it multiple times.
Tiara F.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Love love love this mask. It's great for clearing out blemishes. I can only use it once Every week or so or it dries me out but I love using it every now and then. The packaging is like all origins products.
Nicki Z.
Arvada, CO
I love this mask! It helped clear up my clogged pores and helped prevent acne. It does make a difference to steam your face beforehand, it seems to work better and get deeper. I feel so refreshed and clean!
Ashten J.
Cincinnati
I use this mask about once a week to clear my skin as best as I can. It’s not cruelty free unfortunately. It goes go on and off easy and doesn’t have a strong scent which is nice!
Sheetal K.
I didn't feel like this helped my skin. It made it more dry so I did not like this about the product. I personally did not see much of a difference so I was a little disappointed.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
I was so impressed with this product. I was taking a bath after my skin was feeling really dirty. My problem area is my blackheads on my nose and occasionally on my forehead and chin. I get my acne on my cheek bones. So I put this product on for about 10-15 minutes until I felt it was ready to take off. I was so impressed that it took out all my impurities. Most masks or cleansers that I use leave a few behind and the next day they are back. No scrubbing, no excess mask, it was great! The only few problems I had were the smell and no directions for how long the mask should stay on. I would encourage people to try this who have breakouts and blackheads.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
I got a sample size of this and let me just tell ya.....ITS AMAZEBALLS!! Lol this is like 1 of the only things that actually gets my pores cleaned out n makes my face sooo soft!
Chloe C.
Great product! If your face is sensitive like mine then this product will work great for you.very gentle on skin and easy to use! Met my expectations very well. Definitely recommend this product to others.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.