BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Ava K.
I had first used this with my friend while we were at her place doing at home facials and when she pulled this out,I was amazed about how good my skin felt so I knew that I had to get this product for myself!
Mikhaila P.
Silver Spring, MD
This mask is the truth. My friend put me on to Origins masks and I decided to give the charcoal mask a try and it definitely lived up to my expectations. I use it once a week and it keeps my skin soft and smooth.
Jazmin C.
Great mask cleans ur pores very well leaves your face feeling very clean its mot expensive at all and it drys quicker then others! Love this mask i recommend to purchase it ik i will!
Victoria S.
Anytime I'm super broken out and I just wanna take down that irritation and inflammation I slap this on. I really see a difference in my skin when I'm broken out. My go-to charcoal mask.
Samantha D.
Stewart
Love this! Left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Very gentle on my skin, which is sensitive. Worth the price I paid for it. I will continue to purchase this product. No room for improvement! Very nice as is.
Maria d.
This mask is pretty good for unclogging pores and making sure my skin is clean. However, it is a little dehydrating and leaves a mess in my bathroom. Basically, this mask is alright.
Amy S.
Great mask. Skin feels calm after this. Dries to a hard finish, but warm water washes it right off. Skin feels tight and smooth after. Would purchase again. Definitely helps with breakouts. Also great for teens.
Aishah A.
ALLENTOWN, PA
I received a sample of this product at Sephora. I was very excited to try it but I was extremely disappointed. This face mask didn't really do anything for me. Especially for the price.
Annie H.
Ellenboro, NC
This's the Best active charcoal product I have used . I can really tell that it is cleaning my pores . It gives this cleaning sensation all over my face and I feel like my skin is more vibrant after using it!
Jamie M.
Review for: Other more...
This is a more cost effective option for a charcoal mask, compared to the glam glow. This product is great for oily, acne prone skin. I would recommend placing it on acne spots only, it really clears your face!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.