BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sahily J.
I was sent a sample of this product by Influenster. It gets the job done just that it is a bit drying. So it didn't really work for me. But nothing a good moisturizer can't fix lol
Heather D.
Chico, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I love charcoal masks to draw out the nasties from my face. And this one does the job! At first it can seem a little strange putting charcoal on your face but it really does pull out all the bad stuff to leave room for all the good stuff we put on our faces to help protect and nourish. I would highly recommend this, especially for all the oily girls out there as this does an excellent job of mopping up all that excess oil without leaving you depleted (because we all know by now that if we get rid of ALL oil on our skin our pores will overproduce and cause more breakouts.) This does an excellent job of that.
Cynthia C.
North miami, FL
I purchased this Charcoal mask from an Influenster's event and I couldn't be more satisfied. It's very easy to apply and leave your skin smooth. Definitely has become one of my faves.
Sophia C.
Loomis
This mask helped my acne significantly, after using the size of my breakouts were reduced. I would recommend this to others, even if it is a bit pricey it is definitely worth it! I will buy again, great mask!
Meg B.
This is my fave face mask ever. It’s great for breakouts and acne prone skin. It helps dry out the pimples & to treat them so they don’t come back. It also helps with acne scarring
Tiane F.
Good quality ingredients in this mask. Didn't blow me away but did a decent job of making my skin feel decongested. I do however love the texture of this mask. Very silky and light.
I personally love this product. It gets rid of acne almost overnight. It is very gentle on the skin and washes easily off of my face. I have bought this product many times. I have recently been buying the bigger size. I would definetly buy again.
Zena A.
Bronx, NY
i love this product. It leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and clean. I would recommend those who have bad acne to try and use this. I recommended it to a friend and they loved it.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
The price for the size was a surprise for me, but It seems to be a fairly good product.  I used this all over my nose, around my chin and jaw line where I tend to see the most black heads and excessive oil. So far, I've had good results, though I've only used it twice.
Nosizwe M.
Washington, DC
Review for: Clear more...
Just tried this and thought it would be grainy for exfoliating only to find out its thick and smooth. Applied and it feels cool on the face as it dries and tightens the pores - you can feel it working 👍🏾. I had to keep it longer than supposed to because baby prevented me from getting back to it for a while. Washed off and skin feels and LOOKS very smooth and tight 😊 I might could go for the full size bottle eventually!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.