BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan L.
This product is totally apart of my HG of facial products. I swear my face feels so different the next morning after using this mask. It's pretty gentle, but it still feels effective.
Samantha J.
Chicago
Really like this mask. I noticed a difference in my pores right away. Took longer than 10-15 min for it to dry on my face. And it was hard to wash off with just water so I used a washcloth to help wash my
Face.
Melina T.
I have pretty dry skin and after using this mask I felt very smooth and refreshed. I got this in a gift set from Sephora, the price was pretty affordable. There's better masks out there but this is still good too
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm really excited about this product! It does exactly what it says. My skin looks brighter, the dirt is pulled out and I'm totally confident about wearing no make up after using it!
Kelly L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Love this charcoal face mask. It deep cleans my pores and I noticed a huge difference in my skin in just only a few weeks while using this product. Definitely recommend for those looking to clear up blackheads.
Mikhaila P.
Silver Spring, MD
This mask is the truth. My friend put me on to Origins masks and I decided to give the charcoal mask a try and it definitely lived up to my expectations. I use it once a week and it keeps my skin soft and smooth.
Guadalupe S.
Winter Garden, FL
This product works wonders. It did get rid of a majority of my blackheads, of which I had a lot, however it did burn the skin around my nostrils. I feel like this product isn't really for people with sensitive skin.
Victoria S.
Anytime I'm super broken out and I just wanna take down that irritation and inflammation I slap this on. I really see a difference in my skin when I'm broken out. My go-to charcoal mask.
Sam S.
Windermere, FL
I received a sample of this product and was very pleased with the way it helped my skin. My skin felt smoother and clean as well as soft. Although I wish it helped my blackheads a little more. I definitely will be buying the full version in the future. I would recommend to friends/family.
Stephanie K.
Long beach, CA
I really like this mask ! I've used it on and off for a few years now and it makes my skin feel really nice and I feel like it really does help to clear my skin also. It dries down pretty fast also which is nice!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.