BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I can't get enough of the #Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, and was excited to see these in pods! I bought them as a gift for my mom and a friend to try with me. The mask isn't harsh and very gentle on the skin. We all have different skin types (I am combo, my mom is oily, and my friend has dry skin). It didn't leave us feeling dry afterward, and being able to apply it with our fingers allowed us to target specific areas. And it came off so easily! My skin always feels refreshed and looks more vibrant after doing an application. I like to do this as part of my Sunday routine-apply, drink some coffee, and rinse off in the shower!
Sarah C.
This is a great mask for acne prone skin. It reminds me of the Glamglow mud mask but is not as thick and a bit more gentle. The packaging is true to Origins brand. I would repurchase!
Melina T.
I have pretty dry skin and after using this mask I felt very smooth and refreshed. I got this in a gift set from Sephora, the price was pretty affordable. There's better masks out there but this is still good too
Lindsay P.
Mauldin, SC
I love this facial product. It's super good and sensitive for my skin. It does a great job at cleansing and clearing my skin. First time user and it's very gentle and I'd use it again
Mikhaila P.
Silver Spring, MD
This mask is the truth. My friend put me on to Origins masks and I decided to give the charcoal mask a try and it definitely lived up to my expectations. I use it once a week and it keeps my skin soft and smooth.
Anna D.
Bowie , MD
I love how my skin looks and feels after using this product. Smooth and glowing. It was gentle on my skin. I purchased this at Sephora and I definitely plan on purchasing again. I would definitely recommend this.
Maria d.
This mask is pretty good for unclogging pores and making sure my skin is clean. However, it is a little dehydrating and leaves a mess in my bathroom. Basically, this mask is alright.
Beanie c.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product ! Received in my Sephora play box . Makes my face feel refreshed and gives a glow. Packing is nothing fancy but product definitely works. I would purchase the full size and I do recommend to others
Ava K.
I had first used this with my friend while we were at her place doing at home facials and when she pulled this out,I was amazed about how good my skin felt so I knew that I had to get this product for myself!
Claudia R.
Very easy to use. I apply to cleansed and dried skin. Once applied you can feel it tighten and harden. Washes off with warm water. Skin feels good and refreshed. Follow up with evening cream and your good to go.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.