BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Erin B.
Bowling Green
This product is so good for people with oily/acne prone skin. I originally saw Khloe Kardashian using this so of course I had to try it. It is ok the pricier side, but I would say it’s totally worth it.
Leigh Ann P.
This mask is absolutely amazing when it comes to clearing out your pores, clearing up blemishes and eliminating texture on the skin. When first applied this mask does have a slight burning sensation but quickly starts to feel cool and tightens up alot. I was able to see results after just one use with my size of my pores and the texture on my skin. This mask left my skin so unbelievably soft.
Maggie A.
aurora, IL
The first charcoal mask I’ve tried and I absolutely love it. I even put it on my boyfriend and he loves it! I’ve used it every week for the last two months and have noticed a definite change in my skin.
Kait A.
Boise, ID
I have purchased this product multiple times. I love the feel of it, it gets tight and dries. The price is great and there's a lot in the tube. I got it at Macy's at the Origin's counter. I will admit I was a little disappointed when it came to the overall out come of this product. It didn't clear my skin like I wanted it to, and I don't have acne just blackhead on my chin and nose that I hate.
Madisen F.
Blaine, WA
I got this mask in a Sephora play box, and let me just say, this is the best wash off charcoal mask I have ever tried! Seriously! It leaves your skin extremely clear feeling, and beautiful and hydrated!
Besma A.
I looooooove this product if only it was cheaper!! Literally the price is the only down side to this product. As a charcoal mask it really sinks in and deeply cleans your pores to leave your skin feeling soft and clean. However to save this product and not over use I would just concentrate it on your face where you have acne and large pores. Then use a cheaper mask for the rest of your face ;)
Jessica R.
My opinion on this one is somewhat mixed. I did indeed see results of smaller pores and clearer skin if you can get past the texture and smell. The texture is a bit gritty and the smell is not pleasant.
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
I love everything Origins.  The charcoal mask was a fun mother-daughter activity on an otherwise boring Saturday night.  It smells awesome and it really firms things up.  The mask comes off cleanly without residue.
MoKnows L.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Other more...
This is always a great mask for resetting my skin if I have a pimple pop up (or fall asleep with my makeup on 🤦🏽‍♀️). I will usually follow with a moisturizing sheet mask and full moisturizer regiment.
Grace J.
E Brunswick, NJ
This mask is my HOLY GRAIL. I’ve been using this twice a week on my face where I had larger pores. My nose is so smooth now and even though the mask is pretty expensive, I think it’s worth every penny.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.