BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Victoria S.
Anytime I'm super broken out and I just wanna take down that irritation and inflammation I slap this on. I really see a difference in my skin when I'm broken out. My go-to charcoal mask.
Kristin S.
Elk Grove, CA
One of the BEST charcoal masks I have every used. Does great at drawing impurities and oils out of your pores. Skin feels refreshed and soft right after. I've repurchased over and over and will continue to do so.
Kelly L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Love this charcoal face mask. It deep cleans my pores and I noticed a huge difference in my skin in just only a few weeks while using this product. Definitely recommend for those looking to clear up blackheads.
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
My favorite mask ever. My face has been clearing so much since I started using this. I got a sample size from a Sephora Play box and I’ve already finished that and bought a full size
🌻 A.
Review for: Other more...
This product is AMAZING! It clears my pores, leaves my skin feeling moisturized, not dry. It drys very quickly and the packaging is very nice. It clears my break outs so fast. I would definitely buy this again.
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this before but I feel like it didn't really help or do anything for pores and that's what I bought it for so I wouldn't buy it again and it also isn't very cheap idk I just didn't like it for me
Yesenia S.
Glendale, AZ
I actually loved this product my sister gave this to me once since it didn't work out for her but it left my skin clean and zit free. I would say it is a fairly smooth mud mask and I would definitely recommend.
Samantha D.
Stewart
Love this! Left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Very gentle on my skin, which is sensitive. Worth the price I paid for it. I will continue to purchase this product. No room for improvement! Very nice as is.
Allison W.
San Gabriel
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This mask is great for getting impurities out of the skin. I typically put it on after a hot shower while my pores are open and fairly clean from cleansing with a Clarisonic. The consistency is very nice because it is not too sticky and not too liquidy. However, sometimes when I don't use the mask for a while a small oil layer beings to form. When this happens I just shake the bottle and everything is fine! This really helps to remove my blackheads around my nose and forehead. Whiteheads also become less swollen. Rinsing this mask off is also pretty easy. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Kianna-Monae B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This masks is not only good to your skin but it's aesthetically pleasing as well. If you're a fan of "gross" black head removal videos this is definitely for you ! You can watch the mask draw out the imperfections . I found it satisfying . I'm giving it a 3 out of 5 because it was rather hard to remove . I left my skin brighter and clearer though after one use . I got a sample from Sephora and I'm going back for the full size
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.