BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

CL A.
This mask is AMAZING!!! It really clears your pores, making your skin radiate the next day. It has a minty smell, which I like. A little bit of this mask goes a long way and it hardens fairly quickly. I would recommend this product for those with oily skin.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Drys down without making skin feel "too tight." Washes off easily. Lasts a long time. I had the travel size and it lasted months! Doesn't irritate my skin. Overall, good value for the price.
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
I really like this mask. I've only used it on my entire face one time. I usually have just used it as a spot treatment and it does a pretty good job. I received a deluxe sample of it so I'm not sure what the price is.
Nabamita G.
I love it!! It has helped me to clear my skin and controll oil too. My skin has become clear with regular use. Previously I used to use this mask twice a week but now once a week is good.
Courtney E.
Shreveport, LA
I purchased this mask without doing any research until I wanted to use it for the first time. As many have said, I found it to be non-irritating. I steamed my face with a how towel for a few minutes & then applied the mask. I left the mask on for about ten minutes - at that time, it was visibly dry & dry to the touch. After rinsing off, my skin felt extremely smooth. I don't have any miracles to report; however, I did see a few blackheads that had been pulled to the surface which made them very easy to extract. I have enlarged pores on my nose & am hopeful that, with regular use, this product will help minimize my appearance of blocked pores.
Sarah A.
Fairway, KS
Goes on so smooth and is so satisfying to lather on. Once it came off I saw noticeable improvement in my skin. One of the little packs can last for 2-3 applications! 10/10 would recommend.
Summer H.
Goodyear, AZ
This stuff is GREAT. Left this mask on for the required time, and when I washed it off, my skin was looking better than ever, and was extremely soft! Very very impressed. Highly recommend
N P.
c
Good clay mask for sure but it isn't like groundbreaking for me. Soothing for sensitive skin and definitely does detox but not worth the price as it isn't revolutionary for me. I also have dry skin so maybe that's why
TayLor S.
Not horribly priced, you can see the difference after one use. I've used this product for over a year. Never leaves my face dried out. After each use my face feels refreshed and bright.
divya m.
Its a very great refreshing mask.Made my skin feel so light and fresh after the use.Its not very drying like other masks ,and left my skin nice and prep for the rest of the day. Using it twice a week would be great for oily to combination skin types.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.