BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm a huge fan of Origins thanks to this product. I use this mask about once a week and I can see how much blackheads and dirt it removes. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I really loved this mask. I'm all about charcoal I use it to whiten my teeth. This mask feels great I really don't know if it makes it any clearer because I didn't use it for very long. I do notice tightening in my pores
Chanel A.
Rocklin, CA
I love this, I love this, I love this. It is great for my dry/combination skin and doesn’t dry me out. I definitely need a lotion after to keep my skin completely hydrated but still best mask I have used from origin.
Krysia G.
Dallas, PA
This is a good mask; I rated it down a star because it is difficult to remove in the sink. I need to shower to completely remove it. Does a nice job of cleansing, but can be a little drying. Cleanses my oily skin.
Lily G.
Pacifica
I really like this mask! I use almost every week to clear up my skin and it works really well! One of my favorite charcoal masks to use and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love this product. It cleans pores and minimizes the look of pores. Definitely met my expectations and is a good value! It's gentle on my combination skin. I would recommend because this is a great skin care product.
Jackie C.
Lowell, MA
This mask was very refreshing and did the job of helping to clean my pores out. I did feel the need to heavily apply a moisturizer after (the night cream was applied liberally after) as I my skin felt dry dry dry!
Taytum S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of the best masks I’ve used so far in my mission on face clearing products. The charcoal is easy on the skin and not to harsh. I use this product every other week or when I need a refresh. I would def recommend
Jessica B.
Apo, AE
This mask helped my skin tremendously! I struggle with really bad pores around my nose and cheek area! I feel like they looked much cleaner after using this mask! It has a nice refreshing feeling while it's on too!
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Smells a little weird but nothing too bad, got this as a deluxe sample and can't live without it, as soon as you rinse it off it leaves your skin feeling soft and detoxified. I'm definitely trading my green clay mask for this one which is something I never though it'd say
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.