BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Bailey C.
This leaves my skin feeling soft and radiant through your my day! When I do t feel like wearing makeup, I wash my face and use this after and it works wonders! I recommend trying this out!
alishia n.
Nickerson, NE
LOVED this stuff! Made my face feel so clear and soft. I noticed my face looked clearer and brighter right away! My face didnt feel as dry either! Didnt irritate my sensitive skin at all!
Jenna E.
Ive been using this for use. Really great to control breakouts and lasts a super long time because a little goes a long way! Leave on for 30 min. Make sure to wash face with face wash after to make sure it’s all off.
Stephani G.
South Amboy, NJ
I loved this product !! It really cleared me up I was definitely congested. I would use for about 15 mins real gentle and effective. I got a sample of it and I went back for the whole bottle I would def recommend it!
Brooke C.
Brandon
I have bought this twice because i liked it so much. This was a few years ago so i have moved on to other things, but i would recommend it to others because it is a really great product.
Jessica V.
Sylmar
My favorite facial mask ever. I swear by this, leaves my skin so soft & smooth. Helped with my blackheads as promised! Was everything I expected. Would definitely recommend this product for those with skin like mine
Sarah B.
minneapolis
I love this! I got it as a gift and I use it so often and after I use it my skin feels so clean and refreshed! I use it with the origins over night face mask and the combo is incredible!
Brooke A.
I love charcol masks, because they really purify the skin. I find with this one it is best to get in the shower and use the steam to really open up your pores before putting this on. It will work a billion times better if your pores are opened up.
Nayka A.
Brooklyn, NY
This charcoal mask is a true Holy Grail product for me! My skin feels instantly super clean and clear of all impurities. I also feel like my pores shrink a bit after use! Great product!
Sara R.
Pearl River
I love this mask so much! ☺️ Applying it to my face and sitting in the bath tub is the MOST soothing part of my skin care routine! After I wash it off my skin feels so smooth and clean!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.