BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Andrea F.
Kew Gardens, NY
Im super into pore cleansing masks and this one has been one of my favorites for years. A little goes a long way and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. I would say its a good value.
Kendra W.
Casselberry, FL
Great mask to use once a week to clear and rejuvenate your skin. I like using it in my problem areas (my T zone, my nose, and my chin) and it takes care of the problem without leaving my skin feeling dry. Its a bit pricey but it last so so long. Paint it on with a brush, wait 20 mins, and you're set!
Christna P.
Beaverton, OR
This is great for people with oily skin. It also helps if you have congested skin. It does take a while to dry down and it can be difficult to remove. I do prefer to use other products for this purpose.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Drys down without making skin feel "too tight." Washes off easily. Lasts a long time. I had the travel size and it lasted months! Doesn't irritate my skin. Overall, good value for the price.
Rafaela L.
Everett, MA
This product is incredible, I have no words to describe how much I am in love, I always heard good qualifications about it until I bought it. I can be without several products but this is certainly one of my favorites and indispensable. Brand of quality.
Bailey C.
This leaves my skin feeling soft and radiant through your my day! When I do t feel like wearing makeup, I wash my face and use this after and it works wonders! I recommend trying this out!
Jasmine B.
I love this active charcoal mask! Definitely worth the money and I got it from Sephora. It helps a lot with facial redness and is very effective in giving me an even skin tone. I recommend using a warm cloth to remove!
Lizbeth R.
Irving, TX
Review for: Tm more...
I cannot begin to express the love I have for this product. I have suffered from acne, redness and enlarged pores. A friend recommended this product and after months of struggling with my issues I figured I'd give it a try.
I am not even kidding you that I noticed the difference by the first use! My face felt cleaner and noticed the deep cleaning it does. After a week my pores were noticeably smaller. When it comes to my acne you can noticed the product working by getting all the gunk out to surface. After that second week my face was clear and didn't have any major breakouts!
The only thing I would warn you is the product is a little difficult to remove. But it's definitely worth the radiant and glowing skin and confidence you will have.
Lexy R.
San Antonio
The origins clear improvement charcoal mask works wonders! I do it every week and it leaves my face feeling so refreshed and clean. My pores are beyond clear. Never gonna stop using this!
Jessica C.
Edinburg
Fresh, zesty clean feeling, dries up fast, feels like clay the way it says. Comes off easy , can’t exaggerate how clean you feel afterwards,shrinks your pores! in my opinion a little pricey.. but totally worth it.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.