BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Richelle L.
The Plains
Review for: Clear more...
A good texture and I really like the ingredients. I wasn’t super impressed by it akthuggg it did seem to leave my skin feeling. It’s a soft cleanser and I have very sensitive skin. So you’re good to go if that’s your skin type!
Arely O.
Raleigh, NC
I use this at least twice a week and it really leave my skin free of any old, deal skin and gets rid of the "gunk" in my pores. After rinsing it off my face feels fresh, new and oh so soft! I really love this product.
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
This charcoal mask is so soothing and makes your skin extremely soft. If you want to get rid of all that dry skin and have a smooth silky face this is definitely for you.
alishia n.
Nickerson, NE
LOVED this stuff! Made my face feel so clear and soft. I noticed my face looked clearer and brighter right away! My face didnt feel as dry either! Didnt irritate my sensitive skin at all!
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
I wanted to love this because I've heard great things, but it did not do anything for me. My face felt and looked the same. For a charcoal mask, the glamglow supermud worked better for me.
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Clear more...
I really like this mask. I've only used it on my entire face one time. I usually have just used it as a spot treatment and it does a pretty good job. I received a deluxe sample of it so I'm not sure what the price is.
Tia B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Tm more...
I am relatively new to using this mask, it is working pretty well. I was chatting it the origins lady at Macy's and she recommended this to me and giving a sample, which is a tiny portion however it is quite a lot usage. It's recommended to stay on for 10 mins then rinse. After use I did notice a slight difference in my black heads but of course still had quite a few. I will still use a biore black head strips to clean my black heads but will also use this weekly or bi-weekly to help with terrible pores and blackheads. I recommend this to every one they have travel sizes that are less than $15 if you don't want to invest in the whole bottle.
Sarah A.
Fairway, KS
Review for: Clear more...
Goes on so smooth and is so satisfying to lather on. Once it came off I saw noticeable improvement in my skin. One of the little packs can last for 2-3 applications! 10/10 would recommend.
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
it was a good product and felt nice in it skin and was a gentle clean. it was gentle and smooth. packaging was nice but it grear. it didn't quote meet my expectations. there is some room for improvement but not bad
Nabamita G.
I love it!! It has helped me to clear my skin and controll oil too. My skin has become clear with regular use. Previously I used to use this mask twice a week but now once a week is good.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.