BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
This is mask always does the trick. I feel the mask detoxing my skin and after use, the pores are more clear. I do notice the blackheads come to surface within a couple days after use and I follow that with a peel mask. Great for weekly use.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
I like that it cleans deep down and that the tube lasts forever. It didn't do much to help my hormonal acne when I was pregnant, but it's a nice mask to use if you don't have severe acne maybe once a week.
Liz K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Loved this mask but after several tries realized I should stick to some merging more hydrating as I tend to have drier skin. However, for someone who has more of an oily skin type this may work well!
Assua P.
Ankeny
This is my absolute go to. I swear by this product! Any time any of my friends or family complains of a breakout I ALWAYS recommend this product. Use it once a week and you will basically be breakout free!
Nat F.
As g of of a mud mask/ charcoal as any. The packaging is nice, the product works well, and it’s not over the top expensive. I like using it when I have a break out or when my tired skin needs a pick me up.
Jennifer R.
Alexandria, VA
I’ve been using this mask for several months now, and it has made such a huge difference in my skin. My face looks clearer and refreshed after each use. It’s never bothered my sometimes sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to use it.
Aby L.
Oregon
Review for: Other more...
Origins really nailed it with this mask, but they nail most of their products! Origins is such a great brand and I really enjoy this charcoal face mask! It is easy to put on and leaves my skin feeling smooth! I would definitely buy this mask again! The price point is a bit high, but the product is a higher quality product. This product can generally be found in department stores like Macy’s or Bergners.
Jordan E.
This is another favorite mask of mine! I have very oily skin so these type of masks are my go to! Origins is also one of my favorite skin care brands so I will definitely keep using and buying from them!
Paula G.
United States of America
I wrote on this earlier so I'll just say that this mask is non drying, even though it appears to be a mask when dry, you wondet, "how will I get this off?" Well, it rinses off easily with warm water and repeat with cold, leaving skin silky smooth. A must try or wash off with Plantscriptions Anti-aging Cleanser.
Kait A.
Boise, ID
I have purchased this product multiple times. I love the feel of it, it gets tight and dries. The price is great and there's a lot in the tube. I got it at Macy's at the Origin's counter. I will admit I was a little disappointed when it came to the overall out come of this product. It didn't clear my skin like I wanted it to, and I don't have acne just blackhead on my chin and nose that I hate.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.