BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kelly S.
Los Angeles , CA
I have enlarged pores around the my nose and I find that using this just around the nose weekly helps to minimize pores. I prefer a more moisturizing mask for the rest of my face but find that this is my go to nose mask.
Krista G.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I received this mask as a free sample through Sephora, and I really liked it! It spread easily on my face, dried quickly, and washed off easily. It left my face feeling clean and my pores looking and feeling less clogged.
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
It's a bit pricey but worth it! Clears my skin nicely, has lasted a long time and it does the job! I am pleased with this product and plan to buy again. I use it about once a week and have noticed a difference in my skin.
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
Love this product works great! I use it two to three times a week. My face breaks out if I don't take care of it. It was worth the price and I like the brand so I recommend trying anything they have.
A L.
This is my favorite charcoal mask. It is good for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It really helps purfiy your skin and help balance and clear out pores. Everyone needs this mask!
nadia p.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is my favorite mask. I typically leave the amsk on for a half hour and once removed my face feels so fresh. The mask goes on smoothly and ahs a minimal mess. The product is gentle on the skin and exceeds my expectations I would definitely purchase again
Samantha M.
This product really makes my skin feel clean. After using it once a week for about 3 weeks, I definitely noticed that my problem areas cleared up. I have dry skin and it didn't over dry my skin. I highly recommend this!
Meghan D.
I like this product because it makes me skin feel smooth and it is effective. It is gentle and doesn't sting on my sensitive skin, but it is unfortunately pricey. I would recommend this if you're looking for an effective clay mask and don't mind spending it!
SARAH L.
Love this! Definitely a little pricey, but I feel like this product is worth the price & really does help reduce the size of any active acne. It definitely is drying though, so you need to make sure you moisturize after.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
I liked this treatment overall. Made my face get a little red from irritation but it did the job. Good price for the size of bottle you get! Look forward to trying more in the future! Give this a try for your next mask!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.