BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
It's a bit pricey but worth it! Clears my skin nicely, has lasted a long time and it does the job! I am pleased with this product and plan to buy again. I use it about once a week and have noticed a difference in my skin.
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
Love this product works great! I use it two to three times a week. My face breaks out if I don't take care of it. It was worth the price and I like the brand so I recommend trying anything they have.
Samantha M.
This product really makes my skin feel clean. After using it once a week for about 3 weeks, I definitely noticed that my problem areas cleared up. I have dry skin and it didn't over dry my skin. I highly recommend this!
Krista G.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I received this mask as a free sample through Sephora, and I really liked it! It spread easily on my face, dried quickly, and washed off easily. It left my face feeling clean and my pores looking and feeling less clogged.
SARAH L.
Love this! Definitely a little pricey, but I feel like this product is worth the price & really does help reduce the size of any active acne. It definitely is drying though, so you need to make sure you moisturize after.
Tiffany R.
This definitely helps to clear my skin. After using this product sometimes my skin breaks out the next day but it's only because the product is working, meaning that it's getting all the gunk out of my skin.
A L.
This is my favorite charcoal mask. It is good for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It really helps purfiy your skin and help balance and clear out pores. Everyone needs this mask!
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
This is my favorite product from origins. It literally detoxes the face so well and gets all the impurities out. It dries pretty fast and comes off easy. This is great for acnce prone skin.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles , CA
I have enlarged pores around the my nose and I find that using this just around the nose weekly helps to minimize pores. I prefer a more moisturizing mask for the rest of my face but find that this is my go to nose mask.
Tessa A.
Best charcoal mask I have ever used! It is so light on my face and it doesn't clog up your pores. You can definitely notice the change in your skin because it feel nice, clean, and smooth every time I use the product. All my friends use this, highly recommend!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.