BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hannah M.
While I typically love charcoal’s acne clearing properties, this firming mask didn’t have any noticeable affects on my complexion. It did dry reduce the amount of oil on my skin, but I wouldn’t purchase this product again.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
One of my all time favorite masks. It really gets down in the pores and clears them out. It's perfect for my combination skin and leaves it feeling and looking refreshed when I rinse it off.
Hope S.
Neenah, WI
I have been using this mask for years! Love how clean and refreshed my skin feels after it. Once a week does wonders for my skin. The cool charcoal feels phenomenal at the end of a long day!
Kanwal M.
Carrollton , TX
I got this as a sample originally with my purchase and later ended up purchasing the full size. The mask helps my skin stay clear. I use it twice a week and leave it on for 10 minutes. I would say it is a bit pricey so be careful when you lather it on your face
Lauren 🦋.
New York
This is by far my favorite Charcoal/Clay mask. I apply a thin layer to my face after extracting my blackheads and it ensures that more pores are deeply cleaned. My skin has improved so much since I began using this product
Sarah F.
Austin, TX
It wasn't terrible, I just felt that his product didn't do much for me. It did make my face feel nice directly afterwards, but after a week I saw no difference in my skin. But I enjoyed the feeling of it, I would just say that it does need improvement
Tina N.
Alhambra, CA
I use this product about once or twice a week. After using this product me skin feels very soft, I'd say it's a gentle product and very effective. Since I've started using this product I've notice I've had less blackheads.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
This is my favorite product because it’s amazing easy to use application gentle nice packaging products yes I love it so much because it’s amazing yes I recommend this product to everyone who wants to try it out for free Vox Box
Ashton W.
Blacksburg, VA
I really enjoyed this mask, it made my skin very soft and worked really well. I bought this at Sephora, it was $26. The packaging is Okay but is kinda plain. This was my first time using this mask and I would recommend this mask to others and really enjoyed it.
Kate H.
Marshfield, MA
I can't get enough of this mask! It goes on smoothly with just fingers, and smells divine - like herbs and eucalyptus. It tingles really pleasantly. Yes, it looks like mud, but it works! Once it's dry, a quick rinse with warm water and off you go, with lovely refreshed soft skin. Love it! Worth every penny.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.