BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashlyn C.
I liked this. I felt like it was good to clear the skin, but there are other ones like this that I like better. It does the job pretty well and is a great one to try if you haven't used something like it before.
shiron T.
Kansas City, KS
It's like a black detox mask. The thing that I love the most about this mask, is that it doesn't dry your face out or leave it feeling like your face is clogged up. It feels like all the bad stuff gets pulled out of my skin!
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I like the product, I just don't really know if it helped as much..it did make my face feel fresh but not to the extent where it really cleaned it.. that's just my personal experience though .-.
Josey B.
Westerville
I thought this product was very nice and did not leave my sling dry after because I used lots of moisturizer. It makes your skin feel very fresh and clean and was non irritating to my skin and unlike other products it didn't leave my skin red after I washed it off.
Maria D.
East Lansing
 I got it as a christmas gift and i love it! I had a really bad breakout and after using this mask once a week it cleared up! I like how it feels on my skin and its very easy to use
LaToya G.
Baltimore, MD
Love, Love Love this mask! I use this as a multi-mask or a spot treatment. I am on my 2nd bottle. This mask have exceeded my expectations. It has dissolved the blackheads on my nose completely. It is very gentle and leaves my skin very soft. I would recommend this to others and I will definitely buy it again.
Imani B.
District Heights, MD
This mask is AMAZING!! I have struggled with acne for a couple years now .I'm now 20 it's frustrating to have breakouts. I'm in love with this mask for many reasons: it's reasonably priced, it does the job . it's great for all types of skin (especially my sensitive oily skin). I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Paige R.
New York City
Ugh I loved this! It did wonders for my skin, not only my blackheads, but acne too! Idk if I'll buy a full size one though because it's quite pricey and I can't afford it at the moment,
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
This is my favorite product because it’s amazing easy to use application gentle nice packaging products yes I love it so much because it’s amazing yes I recommend this product to everyone who wants to try it out for free Vox Box
Pratika H.
Such a good product! I use it after my shower when my pores are open and it does wonders. Slightly pricey for the amount you get but well worth it for the benefits to the skin. The gentle product clears pores and leaves my skin soft. I would definitely reccomend!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.