BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gracie B.
Amazing for blackhead. This mask cleansed my pores so nicely. i have used this multiple times and it always is effective. my skin is fairly sensitive and this mask was very gentle with my skin!
Sana A.
The origins charcoal mask is a very good mask. It makes your face feel so clean and tight after using it. I use it once a week and I feel like it's doing a good job of keeping my skin in check.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Enjoyed using this mask. It didn't feel tight or dry out skin which other masks Ive used have done. It did help my skin look brighter, healthier, & cleaner. It also left my skin smooth.
Nikki T.
Nashville , TN
I felt like all the dirt and grime had come out of my pores, after using this product. It went above and beyond my expectations. I bought this product at Sephora. It was a little pricey.
jazmine s.
great for cleaning your face and clearing it out it makes your skin feel like a babies skin literally these products are affordable and easy to find they are not harmful to your skin since they are made with natural products.
Nikaury R.
Providence, RI
This has to be one of my favorite masks !!! My routine is exfoliate with warm water then putting the mask on, the results are amazing on how my pores are clearing up but also shrinking since the charcoal pulls everything out
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I like the product, I just don't really know if it helped as much..it did make my face feel fresh but not to the extent where it really cleaned it.. that's just my personal experience though .-.
Rosemary Q.
Flushing , NY
I like this mask. It makes my skin feel soft and very clean after using this. I think its appropriately priced. Would repurchase. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it or make me break out.
shiron T.
Kansas City, KS
It's like a black detox mask. The thing that I love the most about this mask, is that it doesn't dry your face out or leave it feeling like your face is clogged up. It feels like all the bad stuff gets pulled out of my skin!
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Good mask. I comeback to this mask occasionally and it always helps to clear up my forehead after a week or two. I recommend it for combination and problem skin to help clear oils and debris that builds up.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.