BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica E.
Point Arena
I use this when i have worn lots of makeup all week long and my pores feel dirty and oily. I like that you can see results right away, it cleans your face and pores and your face always feels so nice, clean, and soft afterwards
jocelyn l.
Austin, TX
I just got it free by influncter #influencter and its okay I haven't seen results maybe because I have to give it time but it leaves your skin soft and I'd kinna hard to get it off it depends.
Myriah M.
Review for: Clear more...
It shows all of the areas where your breakouts are occurring and I love that! This product gives you so much in one small package and it is worth the small price. I want to get the larger bottle. 😊😊😊
Tiana S.
Santa Rosa
The first couple of times I tried it I saw a clean soft look but I didn't give it much of try. If I had an opportunity again I totally would I truly love the way it left my skin looking smooth.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a good cleansing mask. It cleanses my skin well, but it opens pores a lot and after its usage it is better to close them, because face won't feel good and I'd say it would be more oily.
Nikki T.
Nashville , TN
I felt like all the dirt and grime had come out of my pores, after using this product. It went above and beyond my expectations. I bought this product at Sephora. It was a little pricey.
Ryane P.
This product is average in my opinion. I've used plenty of other charcoal face masks that leave a better impression than this does. It is a gentle product, so I do like it for calming my skin.
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I like the product, I just don't really know if it helped as much..it did make my face feel fresh but not to the extent where it really cleaned it.. that's just my personal experience though .-.
Jami G.
I'm in love with all their products. This is 1 of my top 3 I've tried so far. I prefer masks that don't peel, so they have a lot of those to offer. The packaging has a simple but cute look. I will definitely keep buying this.
Ashlyn C.
I liked this. I felt like it was good to clear the skin, but there are other ones like this that I like better. It does the job pretty well and is a great one to try if you haven't used something like it before.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.