BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
I love that there is charcoal incorporated in this item . It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed after . It's very gentle on my face which I love . It doesn't dry my skin which is another plus .
Tasmin R.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS MASK. Any time I see a bunch of pores growing, I put this on and then my face looks great afterwards. There pores literally go away and I use this soooo often. Definitely recommended.
Julia D.
Love it! But it does kind of hurt if you leave it on too long. I got it at ulta. It's a bit messy just be warned. It's definitely a strong product but not terribly harsh for my oily skin. I do need to moisturizer after though!
Shianne A.
Vista, CA
Great for acne prone and oily skin! This is one of my must have items. It is a little pricy, and I’m usually very conservative about spending on beauty products, but this is completely worth it!
Michelle F.
Absolutely love this mask. I really feel that this product performs well. I feel that my skin feels so much cleaner after using. I am a repeat user of this product. The packaging is nothing special just a regular old tube. I was recommend this product to others.
Emily P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
When I have time to pamper myself- this mask is invited to the party. My skin type is combination- I'm very oily on my nose and in my T-zone, and everywhere else is normal. Additionally, I don't suffer from frequent breakouts, but I tend to get a lot of texture when I go a day or two without washing my face. That's exactly when the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask steps in. After applying the mask, I feel like my skin is rejuvenated, so silky soft, smooth and EVEN (my oily and dry spots feel balanced). I find that my skin feels even better when I immediately apply Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate- the two just work so well together. My skin thanks you Origins!
Allison S.
Concord
I really liked the consistency of this face mask. It was smooth and creamy. I feel like it did leave my face feeling a lot cleaner but the next day it would always cause me to break out. I have very acne prone skin so if you don't then I'd definitely say give it a try!
Jordan M.
University Park
I LOVED this mask! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. My step mom recommended it to me and I have used it ever since. The packaging is sleek and clean looking. I would (and already have) recommended it to others!
Aliyah M.
this product i really did like it didn't have a toxic smell to it, an the price was a really good price for the amount you get, i bought this product from Sephora , being a first time user i was really surprised of the results i got from using this product loved it!!!
Ashlyn M.
I love this product soooooo much. It helped calm my skin and soothed it so much too. I got it as a gift and I'm so happy I did. Packaging was great. From what I have seen it's not to pricey. I think it's perfect for oily skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.