BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alyssia D.
La Palma, CA
One of my top favorite masks! I always recommend this to our clients and they always love it. It's a little pricey but sometimes you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I received a sample of this from Influenster and I ended up loving it. It looks and feels weird when you're using it, but the effects are worth it. I'm planning on buying the full sized product.
Sarah S.
browns mills
This product I feel helped with my acne and reAly took care of those stubborn black heads. It made my pores look smaller which also pleased me. I would definitely but it again and this is a product I would definitely recommend
Molly A.
Expensive for what it does! Leaves the face feeling fresh and clean, however I have used other charcoal face cleansers that are cheaper and leave my face feeling more refreshed! Overall decent face wash!
Heather R.
Chelsea, AL
I really like this face wash /mask . Anytime my skin starts acting up and breaking out I pull this out and use it a few days in a row and my skin starts going back to normal. It's definitely a must have !
Claudia L.
Houston
Review for: Other more...
I really enjoyed it. I got the powder form as a 7-day sample and I feel like it worked very well. I used it mainly for my nose/blackhead area. After using it, I can see the difference in my nose!
Cassidy J.
I love this mask. It clears up my skin if I have a breakout by the next day. It is very affordable compared to other charcoal masks. I only use to spot treat because it seems to really dry my face out compared to my favorite all over mask by glam glow. It's a great mask and last a long time for me for that reason.
Taylor M.
THIS IS THE BEST MASK EVER FOR OILY, ACNE PRONE SKIN. I purchased mine from Sephora and it is my all time favorite mask. I used it before bed and when I woke up my skin was visibly clearer. I love this product!!
Whitney M.
Meridian, ID
I first tried this as a free sample. Super scary to try new face products- I have very very sensitive skin but this made my face feel great. I'm super prone to breaking out and I did not have any issues when I used this product.
Estefania S.
Arlington, VA
This product is good! I have acne prone skin (oily during the summer and combination in winter) I used this product mainly during the summer and it really helped with my breakouts. Any red spots would quickly dry after 1/2 uses!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.