BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Very great product. Made my skin feel absolutely smooth and took away some of my blimishes. This product should be recommend for all young teens going through their acne stages. I know it really assisted me throughout my struggle.
Sarah B.
Hodgenville, KY
This product, although it it has a odd smell, was absolutely amazing. It helped me to keep my acne under control with few uses. I typically use this 1-2 times a week and I couldn't live without it!
Shelby Y.
San Clemente, CA
Do this as often as and because I love it it works really fast and makes my skin feel amazing after the price point is fair for the amazing product that you get. The larger size lasts a really long time
Kellie M.
I like this product a lot. It went on easy. Did not have a hard time getting it off either. I had. Very high expectations, and it almost met them. The packaging was a little boring but okay. Yes, I would recommend this to others.
Kim N.
Great product to add to your weekly facial pamper routine! I've used this about 4 times and each time I use it my skin is soft and squeaky clean afterwards. Not to mention it's very easy to apply!
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
This product is definitely a dupe for the Glamglow Supermud. It's not as harsh, which is a bad and good thing. Good because people with sensitive skin may prefer this over the Glamglow to prevent irritation but also bad because the Supermud definitely feels like it's doing more during each application.

The mask dries down quickly and isn't irritating when applied. It is similar in both color and texture to the Glamglow Supermud when dried down. I leave on for as long as possible, sometimes up to an hour, and don't feel any irritation. Washing off is easy. I suggest using a small amount of water to really rub the product into the skin before rinsing off.

Price is very reasonable for a good amount of product. I definitely recommend if you're looking for a dupe for the Glamglow mask!
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
LOVE putting this product around the areas of my face with blackheads (nose and chin). I can feel the mask sucking the dirt out of my pores. I like to use this after I shower so my pores are open.
Kerry S.
I had high hopes for his mask after reading some reviews on Sephora but unfortunately it did not do anything for me. If anything it made my face more irritated than it already was. Would not recommend to anyone with stubborn skin.
Jessica D.
Romansville, PA
I love this for when my skin needs a little pick me up! I love this on my t zone to get rid of any visible pores I have! This bottle last me a while so I would definitely say it's worth the price!
Lauren B.
Vernon, CT
I received this mask as a birthday gift and while I feel fancy and beautiful while using it, it honestly burns a little bit. I think that it makes my skin a little bit more even toned, but do not see a drastic different after use.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.