BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dylan B.
Boston, MA
This was a high quality product but didn't seem to do too much more than your average mask. It was gentle on my skin and left me with a good complexion but it didn't leave lasting results. I would recommend to but with caution!
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I received a sample of this from Influenster and I ended up loving it. It looks and feels weird when you're using it, but the effects are worth it. I'm planning on buying the full sized product.
Ashley S.
This product was amazing for my skin it deffinalty gave my skin a beautiful glow it was very gentle on the skin for this high end product I reall did think it was worth it for this beautiful skin
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
I love this mask. It's refreshing and effective. It makes your skin soft without peeling off your top layer of skin. I have naturally clear skin, but I use this mask once a week to clear up my pores.
kaitlyn z.
jemison
the tingle it gave my skin afterwards was refreshing , and it really seems to cleanse my pores . the packaging of the product is simple and clean, which is always a plus . it met all of the claims it made, 10/10 would recommend!
Molly A.
Expensive for what it does! Leaves the face feeling fresh and clean, however I have used other charcoal face cleansers that are cheaper and leave my face feeling more refreshed! Overall decent face wash!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This is a great mask! It left my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. I was given a sample by a friend. It left my skin feeling a little red afterwards, but i do have sensitive skin. I’d recommend to others!
Claudia L.
Houston
Review for: Other more...
I really enjoyed it. I got the powder form as a 7-day sample and I feel like it worked very well. I used it mainly for my nose/blackhead area. After using it, I can see the difference in my nose!
Jacqueline A.
Montebello , CA
Falling in love with skin care recently and found this , packing is super simple and sleek , it semi met my expectations . It wasn't horrible but I need more zazzzzz when I'm looking for a detox
Shelly W.
Corona, CA
I love charcoal masks but this is nice because it doesn’t make a mess of your hands and sink too when you put it on. It’s helped clear up my skin, especially the black heads around my nose.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.