BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Madison C.
Parrish
This mask is amazing! After leaving on for said amount and washing off it makes my skin feel so incredibly smooth! Minimizes pores and helps clear breakouts. Great for my oily/acne prone skin type.
amanda a.
It was easy to apply and remove. Did not burn or itch and it felt amazing after. I did a facial at the origins store and combined with all products they used I saw immediate results. My pores shrunk and my face had more of a glow
Stafford J.
Feels great on my skin. Tight enough to feel it working, but not so tight that it is uncomfortable. Honestly, such a great product. Would definitely recommend. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Keila K.
Mililani , HI
I love this face mask! It's affordable and works great. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. It's gentle enough to use twice a week. Only down side to this is , I find it hard to wash off .
payton f.
Vanceboro, NC
love love love this product!!! I have super oily skin and this helped my face stay very normal the next two days after using it. I have used this product multiple times and I am pleased every time!
Lauren B.
Vernon, CT
I received this mask as a birthday gift and while I feel fancy and beautiful while using it, it honestly burns a little bit. I think that it makes my skin a little bit more even toned, but do not see a drastic different after use.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
I have been using this face mask as long as I can remember and it's still my favorite! Whenever I have a blemish it draws out the bad stuff instantly and clears up my skin without horrible scarring
Olivia M.
Review for: Clear more...
This was not great. I noticed absolutely no difference in my skin after using it, if anything it irritated my skin, leaving it itchy and red. I have stubborn blackheads on my nose and this product didn't do anything to them. I will not buy the full size of this product.
Lisa S.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Works great!! Really tightens pores!! I love it!! And u only have too use it once a week for a deep clean. After only one use I could see visable results! I would absolutely recommend this product.
Rachel L.
De Pere, WI
I always use this mask right when I feel a breakout coming on and it definitely helps me zap pimples a lot faster and with no scarring. It's definitely a staple for when I get my monthly breakout.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.