BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Very great product. Made my skin feel absolutely smooth and took away some of my blimishes. This product should be recommend for all young teens going through their acne stages. I know it really assisted me throughout my struggle.
Ashley R.
Lubbock
I love this! I use it probably once a month (my tube has lasted a long time) to get deep into my pores and let this mask being that junk to the surface. My skin feels so smooth after I wash it off!
Haley Q.
Houston
I have always loved Origins’ products, I think this mask specifically does an amazing job of cleaning the skin. I think it’s effecting at detoxing and getting all that gunk out. I would buy again.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Love this mask because it makes my skin feel so good! It doesn't get ride of all of my black heads but ales care of my other skin care issues! A little difficult to remove from the face but worth it!
Emily A.
Naples, FL
Absolutely LOVE this face mask! I have really bad pores on my nose and ghis product works magic at tightening them. It is expensive but so worth it if you struggle with open pores. I recommend trying!
Mikayla W.
Modesto
I have oily acne prone skin and this does help to clear out your pores. I actually got a travel size as a free gift and love it. It doesn’t make your face feel tight but still leaves it feeling clean.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this charcoal mask for YEARS! Great for when I need to really clean out my pores. My skin feels clean but not over dried. I'm a repeat user and I recommend to anyone with sensitive skin;)
Lauren B.
Vernon, CT
I received this mask as a birthday gift and while I feel fancy and beautiful while using it, it honestly burns a little bit. I think that it makes my skin a little bit more even toned, but do not see a drastic different after use.
Ashley S.
Channahon , IL
Great product and not too pricey. I have sensitive skin and this does not make me red or blotchy after use. As a frequent mask user I believe this product does what it says it will do. It's very simple packaging. Would repurchase
Paige W.
New York
I prefer "original skin" from origins because I can feel really immediate results, however I do like this mask and feel like my skin feels very refreshed after washing it off. Definitely feels purifying.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.