BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
I love the feeling of this mask and there is no real scent to it which I find as a positive. My face feels refreshed and clean after use but I don't feel like I see any long term benefits or results.
Cailyn S.
I love this mask. I've always had a thing for charcoal and it's cleansing properties. It gives you a very clean and healthy looking face. Very refreshing and highly recommended. It's awesome and will definitely make you feel clean!
Bekah A.
AMAZING product for my oily/acne prone skin. The charcoal in it works absolute WONDERS! Clears the skin of daily debris and pollution without being too harsh! Wonderful for weekly use! 10/10 would buy again!
Amanda B.
Shakopee, MN
This mask is okay but it's pretty drying. I've tried many mud masks and this was just in the middle of the road for me. It's not the most harsh but also not the most gentle. I love origins but this one will not stay in my collection.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Charcoal masks are great to detoxify skin. You can leave this on for about 10 minutes. It is so messy because of the dark color that I prefer to use it right before shower - so it is easier to remove it.
Gina R.
I like to use this product after washing my face with a cleanser for that two product extra clean feeling that leaves my skin glowing. Doesn't feel overly dry once it's been on for around 10 minutes and it's easy to wash off.
Erin C.
Tuscola, TX
This mask has been a game changer when I have periodic breakouts. If I notice one coming on I apply this mask as a spot treatment to clear it up quicker. It’s also great as a whole face mask. It washes away without any discomfort.
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Love this mask because it makes my skin feel so good! It doesn't get ride of all of my black heads but ales care of my other skin care issues! A little difficult to remove from the face but worth it!
payton f.
Vanceboro, NC
love love love this product!!! I have super oily skin and this helped my face stay very normal the next two days after using it. I have used this product multiple times and I am pleased every time!
Ashley R.
Lubbock
I love this! I use it probably once a month (my tube has lasted a long time) to get deep into my pores and let this mask being that junk to the surface. My skin feels so smooth after I wash it off!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.