BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Misha B.
I love this product. I love putting this on when my skin needs a little pick me up. It lasts for a long time and totally worth the price. I can always see a big difference in my skin when I use this. I would definitely recommend!!!
Erica S.
State College
We are all looking for a product that helps with breakouts. This one definitely does, but was a little on the harsher side for my skin. Would recommend with caution to those with more sensitive skin.
Jemmy v.
I have acne on forehead & it kind of came off. I use it as needed. When you apply it, it turns really tight after it dries but, once you wash it off your face feels fresh.
Jackie L.
I love this mask so much. I remember when ORIGIN opened up in my mall and They gave me a sample of this stuff and I instantly fell in love. It’s so refreshing and my skin really loves me for this product. Would definetly recommend.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
I love origins, this mask is amazing if you have prone acne skin. I usually get allergic reactions with facial masks, however this one didn't irritate my skin. It actually helped clear my breakouts.
Emma J.
I really like this mask. It really deep cleans my skin without drying it out. It's pretty affordable for how much product you get and how long it lasts. I haven't disliked and origins face mask yet lol!
Elizabeth D.
It's a nice mask but it's not amazing. I didn't see much of a difference in my skin beside that it was more dry. I got it for free from influencer to try and I wasn't very impressed. I wouldn't buy it for myself.
Amanda E.
aurora
This mask worked the best out of any other clay mask I have tried. It does tend to make me break out a day after using it but that just means it's doing its job of pulling everything out of my pores.
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
I have dry skin that is prone to blackheads. This mask gave my skin a smooth feeling after using it. I have used this 3x a week for 2 weeks and have noticed fewer blackheads and a better complexion.
Takisa F.
Dover, FL
The clear improvement wasn't bad at all but I didn't see too much improvement on my skin. It definitely did clear up my current acne and it was very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would of loved to seen my dark marks go away as well.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.